Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

Discus and support Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacob Woolery, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to update the Chatpad, it gives me an error every time. Is there a way I can successfully update my Chatpad and be able to use it via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC?

Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Jacob Woolery, Mar 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can i connect a third party bluetooth headset to Xbox One S?

4. ReaverTwoKilo Win User

XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller PC Will Not Work Via USB Cable (Works Fine Via Bluetooth)

Only a couple months. I have another Windows 10 PC I setup in the house. I'm going to connect to that with XBOX Accessories kit to see what happens there. It adds and works perfectly fine via the Bluetooth. If worse comes to worst, I can play on it via Bluetooth wirelessly. I just prefer the better reliability that direct input provides. Plus, at this point, I just want it to work because I'd like it to work properly. Hardware was too expensive to not work correctly after a couple of months.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Xbox chatpad/headset

6. ArminatorX Win User

Elite Series 2

Das bezieht sich auf die Nutzung des Elite 2 Controllers mit Windows 7/8.1 Betriebssystemen.

Eine Liste der nicht unterstützten Funktionen für Android und Windows 7/8.1 findest Du auf dieser Seite:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

Beispielsweise kannst Du über den Xbox Wireless Adapter für Windows 10 oder via Bluetooth den Controller drahtlos mit Windows 10 Verbinden. Bei Windows 7/8.1 wird diese Art der drahtlosen Verbindung "nicht unterstützt".

Ebenso wird angeschlossenes Controllerzubehör (z.B. das Chatpad) nicht über eine Bluetooth Verbindung unterstützt. Über USB oder Xbox Wireless Adapter jedoch schon.

Über den Wireless Adapter und USB Verbindung kannst Du den Game Sound an den Controller und ein dort angeschlossenes Headset übertragen. Über Bluetooth kannst Du nur Sprach Chat an das Controller Headset bekommen. Und unter Windows 7/8.1 geht generell kein
    Game Sound über den Controller.

[Translation]

The "not supported" functions are in regards to Windows 7/8.1 and Android.

A list of what is or is not supported is on this website:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

For example, you can connect the Elite 2 Controller wireless via Bluetooth or Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 only on Windows 10. For Windows 7/8.1 that type of wireless connection is not supported.

Additionally connected controller accessories (e.g. the Chatpad) are not supported via Bluetooth. But are supported via Xbox Wireless Adapter.

You can listen to game sound through a headset connected to the controller only via USB or Xbox Wireless Adapter. But via Bluetooth only voice chat is supported. And on Windows 7/8.1 game sound isn't possible at all through the controller.
Thema:

1. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting Chatpad wirelessly

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  8. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  9. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  10. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876