Getting the old "An Xbox live limitation...." Thing when trying to play online ...

Discus and support Getting the old "An Xbox live limitation...." Thing when trying to play online ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have no problem playing call of duty online and have adjusted parental controls. 6a75f202-8afc-40d3-bc7d-ac266cfaf47b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevlarRidge, Feb 4, 2016.

1. KevlarRidge
    KevlarRidge Guest

Getting the old "An Xbox live limitation...." Thing when trying to play online ...

i have no problem playing call of duty online and have adjusted parental controls.

:)

KevlarRidge, Feb 4, 2016
  2. McDowell56
    McDowell56 Guest
    xbox live membership limitation

I am unable to play head to head in madden 15 due to a "membership limitation" in which I have recently been informed may be due to my current xbox live reputation. I am trying to improve it and be able to play online again.

McDowell56, Feb 4, 2016
  3. System Limitation

My son is trying to play Madden 25 Ultimate team live and I keep getting an error that his membership does not allow him to play online due to a membership or system limitation.

He has the Gold account so I don,t know why he can't play online.

PatentAura708, Feb 4, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: