Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account

Discus and support Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid full price for games downloaded to my sons account rather than purchase the disc copy. My sons account is now banned but I want access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Margaret Ironside, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account

I paid full price for games downloaded to my sons account rather than purchase the disc copy. My sons account is now banned but I want access to the games I purchased and paid for. You should still be able to access purchased games as a consumer

:)

Margaret Ironside, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If he had his console set as his Home, he can still access the games on another account.otherwise, everything on an account is forfeit when banned.
  3. Irixion Win User

invalid code

So from my understanding, you're trying to download a game (via code) on a banned account? You can't do that. Once an account gets banned, that's it--You lose your privilege to go on Xbox Live.
  4. GronTron Win User

Banned account and console, how d i get my content back?

As ThingOnAString and davemcfly mentioned, upon recieving a console and account ban all paid content will no longer be downloadable, however if you still have everything downloaded on the banned console, you should be able to access the content while offline
    only.
  5. bLiGhTy 1135 Win User

Losing wireless connection while playing Destiny and One will not reconnect until I pull the power plug.

What a mug I am... I got my account banned for downloading free games on xbox 360, made a new account paid for another year outright bought loads more digital download games & can't use them because console disconnects from live - never mind i'll go play
    minecraft until the xbl servers come back on then get kicked from minecraft losing my progress because it needs an update!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

I can still remember a time whem gaming used to be fun ( Dream Arena, Original Xbox live before 360 :) )
  6. Shotty Doll Win User

I have a question about "Griefing" suspensions,

So I could get my account perma-banned and have all my games that I paid for confiscated over something like that? Ridiculous.
Thema:

1. Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account - Similar Threads - Getting paid downloaded

2. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  3. Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...: I paid $439 on Dec 3 and now they are priced at $399. The human chatter said '.... oh not possible, yada, yada, yada..." seems like very poor customer treatment. 1d463cc4-bb5b-4580-a9b1-dbf0f143ec61
  4. Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...: I was charged twice for digital currency on destiny a few days ago and requested to be refunded the additional charge. The request was approved and the additional charge was refunded to me. I...
  5. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  6. Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?: My account was hacked, and Microsoft decided there was no way to resolve it, just suspend the account entirely. I've lost everything - games, progress, screenshots. I still have receipt emails for...
  7. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  8. how do i get the ultimate edition diablo IV? i have paid for it already.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get the ultimate edition diablo IV? i have paid for it already.: i have bought and paid for Diablo IV ultimate edition. i have been given the base game. it wants me to buy the ultimate edion again to download. how do i get the correct product for my XBOX S....
  9. If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for: If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for d1c9a9a8-c224-432f-819a-6bce783ad9a4
  10. How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks: I be purchased a plane 4 weeks ago on plane simulator It still says pending and this is also stopping me from obtaining any further planes da7576a5-191a-4f0e-b99c-e590e7da8baf