Getting Microsoft to release Blinx 1 and 2 on PC

Discus and support Getting Microsoft to release Blinx 1 and 2 on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seeing as I can't seem to offer my feedback directly to Xbox via email to request this, I figured I'd make a forum post so that others can join in too.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dal_581, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Dal_581
    Dal_581 Guest

Seeing as I can't seem to offer my feedback directly to Xbox via email to request this, I figured I'd make a forum post so that others can join in too.

Simply put, I want to see both Blinx and Blinx 2 be made available on PC similar to other Xbox titles on Steam. Also, seeing as the original release of Blinx 1 and the Platinum Hits release feature a number of gameplay effecting differences, and I don't know which version the digital release on the latest Xbox console uses, it would be cool if we could have the option of one or the other.

:)

Dal_581, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Captain Gini Win User

What games would you like to be added on Backward compatibility list for this year(2019)?

Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Games with gold April 2020 don't work. ( Jeux avec gold d'avril 2020 ne fonctionne pas. )

Thanks for the info. I was thinking Toybox Turbos was replaced by Blinx from what I saw on TrueAchievements. These games are already downloaded I will wait. But when I was on the store for downloading Knight of pen and paper 1 and 2 they were payable
    and the Bundle was free. It can be an error from the store to put the Bundle free and the game payable.
    I'm not 100% sure what's going on there. I also saw the message about Toybox being replaced with Blinx, but it doesn't seem to be the case for me. It might be a regional thing.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Would you guys and girls like to see a remake of the original Xbox?

I would love to see these following games remade in HD as I think they were brilliant, some of you won't but hey it is personal preference.

Blinx - Time Sweeper

Buffy

Crash Bandicoot - Wrath of Cortex

Burnout 1, 2 and 3

Crimson Skies

and many more.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 2 Vista {PC} Offline Feb.15

^ For sure, GFWL is a total failure and the Vista exclusive release was a stupid idea. Also given that Halo 2 PC was released nearly 3 years too late, there was far less interest in the game. Imagine if Microsoft had released Halo 2 PC on Steam's platform
    and provided adequate PC support, the game would be thriving.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Original Xbox games in Series x

I hope you are well, I have a somewhat urgent question, if I have the original disc of the blinx 2 masters of time and space video game, can I play it on my Xbox series x? I mean, if I buy the physical game, can I play it?T

Thanks
    Unfortunately not.

Blinx 2 is not listed as a backwards compatible game

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
Thema:

1. Getting Microsoft to release Blinx 1 and 2 on PC - Similar Threads - Getting Microsoft release

2. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  3. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  4. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  5. How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft: I sign in my Microsoft account and I can't find to put the code for my Xbox so I sign into my xbox 627a22ce-421a-4a69-b75b-d60f6ad21cf7
  6. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  7. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  8. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  9. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  10. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...