Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.

Discus and support Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, whenever I play Halo Infinite, (it's only in this game where the issue happens), when my controller disconnects it kicks me out. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Y.N._280, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Y.N._280
    Y.N._280 Guest

For some reason, whenever I play Halo Infinite, (it's only in this game where the issue happens), when my controller disconnects it kicks me out. I've never had this issue on other games.

:)

Y.N._280, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am glad it worked! Thank you!
  3. Y.N._280 Win User

I tried this and I have no issues so far. Thank you!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Y.N._280, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to resync your controller using the USB cable?

Remove the batteries, wait a few seconds, reinsert them, and connect the controller via a USB cable.

Let me know if it works!
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Kicked out of session

Thanks for the clarification!

Do you have this issue with any other games that you disconnect in? To clarify, if the other user is kicking you from their session, there isn't a way to control that on your end. Kicking is up to the host.
  6. R4INBOW PWNY Win User

Consistently kicked from XBox Live

If it helps. I usually can have an invite only session with any number of people. But I can't seem to be on a public session. And I don't just get kicked from the session. I get disconnected altogether.
Thema:

1. Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection. - Similar Threads - Getting kicked session

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  4. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  5. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  6. Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming: Hey, Really looking for someone to help. This has been happening ever since I switched to Xbox X. This never used to happen with the Xbox One. I play COD mostly, and I keep getting kicked mid...
  7. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  8. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  10. Getting kicked from session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting kicked from session: We have multiple players w multiple isp to avoid lag. profiles. My gamepass acct is linked to a Samsung tv and my son is on our xbox1. Attempts to load his profile on the console using gamepass...