Getting kicked offline!!??

Discus and support Getting kicked offline!!?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so, for about 3 months some kid who's clearly bad at COD keeps kicking me and a lot of other people offline, somehow managing to freeze my router so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx Mrs Fusion, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Getting kicked offline!!??

Ok so, for about 3 months some kid who's clearly bad at COD keeps kicking me and a lot of other people offline, somehow managing to freeze my router so i cant connect for a while after

He doesn't deny doing this at all he thinks its funny

I've avoided the guy, also file complainted him and so has other people as he is system tampering and he is STILL ONLINE and able to do this WHY!? How is he still managing to get away with doing it?

I thought that is clearly breaching the terms of Xbox live?

His gamertag is 'Mr Rutthless'

I think something should be done about this!

Unfortunately avoiding him doesn't actually avoid him

Thank you Getting kicked offline!!?? :) GET HIM BANNED

Happy Gaming Getting kicked offline!!?? :D

:)

Xx Mrs Fusion, Apr 22, 2015
  2. k thx m8
    k thx m8 Guest
    Getting kicked offline

A friend joined my party and his friend joined and my friend kicked hime from the party so he kicked me offline after joining again... His gt is
    (mod edit) please do something about this

k thx m8, Apr 22, 2015
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Getting kicked offline.

Your Internet Service Provider can provide you with an IP Address Log for the date in question, which you can take to law enforcement to report the cybercriminal.

VibroPlex, Apr 22, 2015
  4. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest

Unfortunately, that's all you could do to the player. Avoid and report. If he's sending you messages, block him too. If he's joining your game, I recommend changing your privacy settings to appear offline (so that he would be less likely to join you).

He'll get banned eventually after they investigate and you can't name and shame.

gamerXpress, Apr 22, 2015
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Also just to add, what he's doing is called a denial of service. So what he's doing actually involves your internet directly, not the Live service. When this happens, you should contact your ISP to let them know what is going on and they can assist you with
    staying connected.

Smwutches, Apr 22, 2015
  6. to the person who said I cant name and shame I called xbox live before doing this post and they told me to do this as its the only way apparently

yeh maybe appearing offline will help but I'm getting put into his games a lot even though I've avoided him

thanks for replies

7. I could call service provider but at the end of the day he will still be doing it that has nothing really to do with my internet provider.

Im only getting booted off xbox not like phones laptop etc

He should already be banned he has done it to a lot of people and I know that they have file complaint him for system tampering

Just frustrating he can do this :/

8. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest

They do that a lot when people requests stuff like that, forum rules dictate that however. You can't do that, apologies for leaving that out (the DDoS). Do you game with friends regularly, if so have them change their settings too.

9. spoke to xbox man on phone and he said to post so admin can see

if I don't name and 'shame' how will admin know who is doing it ? :/

Also, not really name and shame he IS doing it and he shouldn't be allowed to do it

Getting kicked offline!!?? :(

10. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    The reason you can't is because that person may come here and dispute that and/or say that you did this and vice versa. Phone support doesn't know how these forums work.

Filing a complaint is the ONLY way to report someone of wrongdoing.

11. They have also avoided him, he isn't joining my game im getting put in with him when searching for games maybe it the lack of people on 360 now

I didn't know you cant name and shame but he shouldn't be doing what he is doing either but my post will probably get removed for breaking rules whereas he will still be online kicking people offline

Just want to bring to attention to those who can do something about it, I'm paying money and someone is taking that service away from me

12. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    Mods would probably just remove the name. I'm sorry you're having a bad experience.

13. Getting kicked offline!!??

Wait a minute. You mean to say that a gamer via XBL can do a denile of service attack on another gamer using XBL?

What does that say about the security of XBL?

ElectroFlying, Apr 22, 2015
  14. ElectroFlying --- EXACTLY!!!

15. There is no one on this site that can do anything to help you further or follow up on reports, phone support were wrong to send you here.

As has been said reporting and blocking on your console is all you can do to bring him to the attention of microsoft.

DDOS is illegal and has to be investigated by your ISP, if you report it.

3 months is more than long enough for them to take action.

THEOWENKILLER, Apr 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Getting kicked offline!!?? - Similar Threads - Getting kicked offline

2. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  3. Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.: For some reason, whenever I play Halo Infinite, (it's only in this game where the issue happens), when my controller disconnects it kicks me out. I've never had this issue on other games....
  4. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  5. Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming: Hey, Really looking for someone to help. This has been happening ever since I switched to Xbox X. This never used to happen with the Xbox One. I play COD mostly, and I keep getting kicked mid...
  6. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  7. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  10. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?: As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this...