Getting kicked off Xbox Live While playing halo 4

Discus and support Getting kicked off Xbox Live While playing halo 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing Halo 4 (and only on halo 4) in matchmaking or campaign I will randomly get kicked off of XBox Live and can sign back in right after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConkerX343, Feb 18, 2014.

1. ConkerX343
    ConkerX343 Guest

While playing Halo 4 (and only on halo 4) in matchmaking or campaign I will randomly get kicked off of XBox Live and can sign back in right after getting kicked off. My NAT says it's Open and have never had this issue before. But noticed that it
    only happens on Halo 4. Anyone had the same problem? How to fix?? Thanks.

:)

ConkerX343, Feb 18, 2014
  2. ConkerX343
    ConkerX343 Guest
    Halo 4 XBL problems, please help!

While playing Halo 4 (and only on halo 4) in matchmaking or campaign I will randomly get kicked off of XBox Live and can sign back in right after getting kicked off. My NAT says it's Open and have never had this issue before. But noticed that it
    only happens on Halo 4. Anyone had the same problem? How to fix?? Thanks.

ConkerX343, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Getting kicked offline while playing COD

I have an Xbox 360 R2-D2 version and I keep getting kicked off randomly while playing online matches or even sometimes while picking and changing classes in BO2 and also recently while playing Ghosts. I then decided to switch Xbox's with a Halo 4 edition
    Xbox 360 and I have yet to get kicked off.

My question is: Is it possible my R2-D2 xbox has an issue or is it my internet or something else? Any direction or help would be awesome!

FiLtHy SinBag, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Krazy Crayon
    Krazy Crayon Guest

It could be a network issue. Try resetting all your network equipment (routers, modems ect.). If that doesn't work try recovering your gamer tag again.

Krazy Crayon, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: