Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.

Discus and support Getting in contact with Xbox via email address. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to get in contact with Xbox via email concerning reporting a Gamertag for disrespecting female games like myself by using foul language. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anonymous User 12, May 15, 2022.

1. Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.

I am trying to get in contact with Xbox via email concerning reporting a Gamertag for disrespecting female games like myself by using foul language. I have contacted 2K Support and they said that I need to get in contact with you all about this issue.

Thank you in advance for your honest help.

:)

Anonymous User 12, May 15, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

They don't accept video evidence as it can be tampered with or adjusted to make someone look like they did something when they didn't.

If you have reported them then they will be investigated but you won't be told the result of that investigation.On rare occasions you might get a generic "thankyou" message if action is taken on a report you've filed.

As for your "trying" to help comment,i have helped by giving you the facts.
  3. 0d840689-872a-4ae3-8 Win User

sorry, why bring god into it, that is disrespectful to me thank you.
    The reason why I said that because it is the truth and the truth hurts for those who do not want to accept it, or they know that they are in the wrong when someone is honestly asking for their help.
  4. 0d840689-872a-4ae3-8 Win User

The enforcement team do not accept video evidence so there is no way to send it to them.

Just follow the steps about how to report someone via the link i posted & they will investigate it from there but it may take time.

Block these people & they wont be able to harass you any more.
    From my understanding their is no way for me to send video evidence to you all in regards to my issue; furthermore, as a suggestion I would honestly appreciate it if their was a way to hold disrespectful gamers accountable for their actions; but that is ok though because we will all have to answer to God on Judgement Day!!!

Thanks for your attempts of "trying" to help.
  5. 0d840689-872a-4ae3-8 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in regards to your concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team, they can be reached out by reporting these players.

I'm sorry that you have to go through this but rest assured that once you reported this to the right department they will get this checked.

Depending on your device, you can follow the steps on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
    I have no idea on the link provided how to submit my issue to you all, please help.

Thanks again.
  6. 0d840689-872a-4ae3-8 Win User

There is no email address to report people.

You can find out how to report someone by following the steps HERE
    I have video evidence report about the issue that was explained in the previous question post; and it needs to be sent to you all and I need to know how I can submit it.

Thanks again.
Thema:

1. Getting in contact with Xbox via email address. - Similar Threads - Getting contact via

2. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  3. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  4. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  5. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  6. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  8. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  9. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  10. How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number: Last night, I was ordering Xbox X and Calisto Protocol and website spit and error out so I tried to process it again. Got the same error. I ended up getting charged twice for Calisto Protocol. I...