Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...

Discus and support Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option possible. Not sure what else I could do. If somebody could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luigi Brunetti, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...

Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option possible. Not sure what else I could do. If somebody could please help I’d really appreciate it. I’ve tried trouble shooting my Xbox, resetting my Xbox, downloading game through Xbox app, unplugging my Xbox. Some other methods too but I’m still gettin the error even tho I don’t have the game installed. I noticed too that when I deleted the game, it didn’t free up as much space as it should have. So I’m not sure if the game is just stuck under something and that’s why it’s saying it’s installed or what

:)

Luigi Brunetti, Nov 10, 2023
  2. CaseyAcree Win User

Xbox error 0x80070070 with games already installed

I originally tried that with the games installed to the internal and the external not even connected as I don’t use it much. When this error popped up I tried plugging the external in, uninstalling the game, and re-installing it to the external but this still gave me the same error.
  3. OlivérRoncz Win User

Error 0x80070005 while downloading xbox game pass games.

I have done the scans, it did not find any corrupted files. I tried installing a game on an other drive, but I still get the same error message.
  4. ExplicitPhoenix Win User

Download and Installing Games error code 0x87E00005

I have figured out my issue!

My ISP is using a cache to store the install file, it was corrupted so every time it tried to download, it would fail. I figured it out by connecting to my phone's hotspot and it started installing fine. It led me to call my ISP and when they turned the
    cache off, it is downloading perfectly.

This was related to an error code

0x87e00005

So, if you have an issue installing a game and have tried all of the other steps. Call your ISP tech support. Ask them if they're using a cache box to help with downloading. Have them either turn it off, or delete the current cache of the game you're trying
    to get because it's corrupted.
  5. Jessica M421 Win User

Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file

When I navigate to system I don’t have a storage option. I have storage devices. When I click on that I have the option to change installation locations, clear local saved games (which I have tried), or clear local Xbox 360 storage.
  6. clumsyhungry Win User

cant re-install gaming services

no error message, and its only doom. i have tried re-installing it.

also i get an error when i try downloading hollow knight, i think the file might be corrupted or something from when i tried downloading it when i was having problems and i cant uninstall it
Thema:

Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...

1. Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option... - Similar Threads - Getting game corrupted

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  5. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  6. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  7. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  8. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  9. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  10. [ Xbox App ] My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [ Xbox App ] My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the...: My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the 0x80070005 error like what the f*** I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 now and Starfield two times now needing to do it again for...