getting error while redeeming GOW 3 code

Discus and support getting error while redeeming GOW 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; error :- Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlueHellRider, Dec 16, 2015.

1. getting error while redeeming GOW 3 code

error :-

Something went wrong
    Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

Xbos-0x80150017
    ef220ec8-54b1-4c4b-a780-de19e7de1e95
    2015/12/16 - 16:40:23 UTC

:)

BlueHellRider, Dec 16, 2015
  2. Gears of War 3 Download Code Error

i have received the codes for GoW 1-3 + Judgement for Xbox 360 as part of the Gow: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

The Code for GoW 2+Judgement works fine.

But the Code for GoW 1 + GoW 3 cannot redeemed.

I am getting an error message when redeeming the Gears of War 3 code that was sent to me...

"Something went wrong

Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

Xbos-0x80150017
    b1e5e7ae-a671-4b3a-b048-3a8a0b9ec324"
    BTW:i had changed the regions and try many times,but the coed never works fine

RobustRumble103, Dec 16, 2015
  3. BSijtsma
    BSijtsma Guest
    GoW Ultimate Edition: Unable to redeem codes for GoW 1 and GoW 3.

I've received my GoW Ultimate Edition codes last Friday. Tried redeeming all of them yesterday and again today. For GoW 2 and GoW Judgment Day this was succesful, for GoW 1 and GoW 3 this didn't work. I contacted customer support and we tried various things,
    but still the GoW 1 & 3 codes wouldn't redeem. The error code I get is Xbos-0x80150017. My case number is:
    [Mod Removed].

Please help!

BSijtsma, Dec 16, 2015
  4. munkyxtc
    munkyxtc Guest

That error would indicate a regional issue with your account/console. Luckily this issue has a quick fix, check out the steps at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80150017

Although this mentions the 360; the same rules apply since 360 titles were region locked it still applies to BC titles.

munkyxtc, Dec 16, 2015
  5. The issue is I'm able to download GOW 2 and 4 but not GOW 3 and if you see the error I'm getting is different one and not related to region.

Based on your feedback I changed my region and billing info in the website and then I re-tried but same error.

BlueHellRider, Dec 18, 2015
  6. Hey there BlueHellRider!

Sorry to hear that the issue is continuing to occur! If you have already followed the steps that munkyxtc has suggested, I also recommend checking out our 80150017 error code Sticky for some
    helpful information. If the issue persists, you will need to reach out to phone support from our Contact Us page for further assistance. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 18, 2015
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    When we mean region we mean your country

If your account region. Is the US unless you live in continental us it doesn't count as the us

Bases uses foreign ips which are the host country

Gears 2 and judgement isn't region locked it only affected the 1 and 3 which is why you are facing it

As pointed out by onyx and the support person

It's I either billing or your account region and physical region isn't matching

ngocphi, Dec 18, 2015
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

It can take up to 90 days for a migration to complete

The best experience with live your account region must match your actual region

ngocphi, Dec 18, 2015
  9. Thanks a lot. I think changing region did the trick.

BlueHellRider, Nov 3, 2018
  10. ngocphi Win User

It can take up to 90 days for a migration to complete

The best experience with live your account region must match your actual region
  11. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there BlueHellRider!

Sorry to hear that the issue is continuing to occur! If you have already followed the steps that munkyxtc has suggested, I also recommend checking out our 80150017 error code Sticky for some
    helpful information. If the issue persists, you will need to reach out to phone support from our Contact Us page for further assistance. Thanks in advance!
  12. munkyxtc Win User

That error would indicate a regional issue with your account/console. Luckily this issue has a quick fix, check out the steps at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80150017

Although this mentions the 360; the same rules apply since 360 titles were region locked it still applies to BC titles.
  13. BlueHellRider Win User

Thanks a lot. I think changing region did the trick.
  14. ngocphi Win User

When we mean region we mean your country

If your account region. Is the US unless you live in continental us it doesn't count as the us

Bases uses foreign ips which are the host country

Gears 2 and judgement isn't region locked it only affected the 1 and 3 which is why you are facing it

As pointed out by onyx and the support person

It's I either billing or your account region and physical region isn't matching
Thema:

1. getting error while redeeming GOW 3 code - Similar Threads - getting error while

2. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  3. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  4. I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...: I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6 failed updated it uninstalled itself and now it won't let me reinstall c80cf117-55bf-4b5d-9e64-d4195dda3f02
  5. Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller.: Hello, I have an xbox elite series 2 controller which stopped registering some buttons and has a left stick drift, and i can see that there is still some warranty left, i would like to make a...
  6. Error code "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while....

in XboX Insiders
    Error code "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while....: Can anyone tell me what to do about my Xbox One saying "you need an update for this game, but we can't get it right now. Please try again later."? I'm trying to update Ghost Recon: Breakpoint off...
  7. When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message: I recently set up my Xbox one s for remote play before I left on vacation. I tested it before I left and it worked, but now I get the error message try again in a little while we couldn’t connect...
  8. Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...: get the error, an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live what should I do? 5e9225eb-44fe-4792-b675-accfbf1f3ed4
  9. When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to...: When trying to play Solitaire, i received this message: an error occurred while trying to download from the servers. Please check your internet connection and try again...
  10. "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...: On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred. I have Game Pass Ultimate and have received no message...