Getting Error code unrecognized by XBox Support (3CD6-416B-A080-1200-D000-0034) when ...

Discus and support Getting Error code unrecognized by XBox Support (3CD6-416B-A080-1200-D000-0034) when ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to download my profile onto a new XBox and it tells me I need an update. When I download it, I make it all the way through the download and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ComfortEagle10, May 20, 2014.

1. Getting Error code unrecognized by XBox Support (3CD6-416B-A080-1200-D000-0034) when ...

I'm trying to download my profile onto a new XBox and it tells me I need an update. When I download it, I make it all the way through the download and when it finishes it I get a message that it "Can't process the update."

Network Settings all check out.

I've removed the hard drive and replaced it.

I've cleared the cache on both the HDD and the internal memory.

After a million tries I'm still getting Status Code: 3CD6-416B-A080-1200-D000-0034

:)

ComfortEagle10, May 20, 2014
  2. DEVIL ROJAS
    DEVIL ROJAS Guest
    System update failed can't log in to Xbox live!!!

I cannot do a system update. The status code is: 397f-3cd6-a080-1200-d000-0034

DEVIL ROJAS, May 20, 2014
  3. xbox error

Hi,

after many months I have power on my xbox and during a upgrade i have this error: 3cd6 - 4099 - a080 - 1200 - d000 - 0034,

What should I do?

Thank Brawnie

BrawniestSnake4, May 20, 2014
  4. Getting Error code unrecognized by XBox Support (3CD6-416B-A080-1200-D000-0034) when ...

Some extra information: Testing the Xbox live connection calls for an update after connection to the internet has been verified. Trying to download this update yields the same error (3CD6-416B-A080-1200-D000-0034)

ComfortEagle10, May 20, 2014
  5. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    G'day ComfortEagle10!

Miss Portia created an awesome Sticky thread for issues downloading or installing updates on your Xbox 360 console. Could you check out This Thread and see if those solutions resolve your issue?

Please let us know how that goes!

Thank you!

Brosky aP, May 20, 2014
  6. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest
    Hi there.

Please download the update file to removeable media and try installing it that way.

There are two ways of going about this - you can use either a USB flash drive or you can burn the update to a blank CD/DVD.

Here's how to go about both of these methods.

Copy to a USB flash drive

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Download the update file.
    www.xbox.com/system-update-usb

Click Save to save the console update .zip file to your computer.

Unzip the file.

Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive.

Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

Plug the USB flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

Restart the console.

When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you’re prompted to update the new console software.

Burn to CD or DVD

You can also download the update to your computer, burn the update to a CD or DVD, and then install the update on your console. Here’s how:

On your computer, download the update file.
    www.xbox.com/system-update-usb

Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

Unzip the file.

Insert a blank, writeable CD or DVD into your computer.

Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory on your CD or DVD, and write (burn) the files to the disc.

Remove the disc from your computer and insert it into the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console.

Restart the console.

When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you’re prompted to update the new console software.

Let us know how that goes for you.

PalZer0, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Getting Error code unrecognized by XBox Support (3CD6-416B-A080-1200-D000-0034) when ...