Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....

Discus and support Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5).... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue launching starfield(I own the base game and premium content DLC) without needing to restart my laptop first. I play starfield at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Realoutkast, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Realoutkast
    Realoutkast Guest

Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....

I'm having an issue launching starfield(I own the base game and premium content DLC) without needing to restart my laptop first. I play starfield at night and shut down my laptop every night. When I start the computer up the next night to continue playing, starfield will not launch from the xbox app, the shortcut on my desktop, or any other way and it will either do nothing when clicking on the shortcut or give the error code 0xc0ea0001 when clicking play in the xbox app. BUT if i restart my computer it will launch without an issue every time. I have updated windows, updated the xbox app and gaming services, updated the game, made sure i was signed into the xbox app and windows store with the same account, and repaired the game through the Xbox app. Just for reference I just purchased this laptop (Acer Nitro 5).

:)

Realoutkast, Dec 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: