Getting Error Code 0x838601e7 on World of Tanks

Discus and support Getting Error Code 0x838601e7 on World of Tanks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I successfully updated World of Tanks yesterday (07-04-18) and play for an hour with no issues. When I tried to play again last night, I got an error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shard77, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Shard77
    Shard77 Guest

I successfully updated World of Tanks yesterday (07-04-18) and play for an hour with no issues. When I tried to play again last night, I got an error code 0x838601e7 when starting the game. It appears like the game is trying to sync my saved data, but
    can't. I have reset my xbox numerous times, reset the power supply, reset my modem/router, and have un-installed/re-installed the game. Nothing worked. I sync (3) other games on my console without issue. Also, it appears my local saved data file is gone
    so I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Shard77, Jul 5, 2018
  2. celt2802
    celt2802 Guest
    Switched on xbox one,trying to play fifa17, it then tries to sync data and fails at 70% with error

error code 0x838601e7 repeatedly showing on Fifa 17

celt2802, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Durango41
    Durango41 Guest
    Authentication failed error message

Error code E-1CG00

I cannot sign on to world of tanks due to this error code. Please help

Durango41, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Shard77
    Shard77 Guest

Just found a solution in case anyone else is having this problem: go to settings > system > storage and select clear local saved games. This will force the game to sync with your cloud save and should fix the problem.

Shard77, Jul 5, 2018
  5. Shard77 Win User

Just found a solution in case anyone else is having this problem: go to settings > system > storage and select clear local saved games. This will force the game to sync with your cloud save and should fix the problem.
  6. dempup Win User

error code 0x838601e7

7. DanielLowbridge Win User

Hitman unable to sync data

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there are no articles on the error code 0x838601e7.
  8. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Sync error for gta 5

9. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox 360 error code: E:00L07

Hey guys!

This appears to be a World of Tanks error code. Because of that, contacting
    World of Tanks Support
    will be the best option. :)

Should you have any Xbox related error codes in the future, post a new thread and the Xbox Support community will be more than happy to assist! :D
Thema:

1. Getting Error Code 0x838601e7 on World of Tanks - Similar Threads - Getting Error Code

2. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  3. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  4. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  5. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  6. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  9. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  10. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b