getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

Discus and support getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julianclapham, Jan 19, 2024.

1. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy.

Any help woud be appreciated.

:)

julianclapham, Jan 19, 2024
  2. julianclapham Win User

getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11

getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy.

Any help woud be appreciated.
    got it fixed by removing the current driver and installing a new one via windows updates, the **** hell is there not a p!ssing driver package available XBOX dongles, thats 4 hours of my time completely waste.
  3. MauzRanger Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashes on Both Windows 11 and 10 on brand new PC clean install

Hello,

I have been able to run other games such as Modern Warfare and Warzone.

This is a brand new computer so it hasn’t been run properly since my older PC.

The error code I found was this: 0xc0000005

Thank you!
  4. GratyanAdrian-Oltean Win User

Xbox Play and Charge kit; does it come with everything?

Hi.

I had some problems with the two brands for play and charge. Hama and Speed link.

Hama had some visual defects, but technically it was relatively ok

Speedlinkl It has technical problems: the battery is discharging very quickly.

After a full charge if I put the battery out of the gamepad, in three days is completely discharged..

When I changed the brand I wanted to buy the original play and charge kit. This one

www.xbox.com/.../play-and-charge-kitMy
    gamepad is for windows with a receiver

But the guy at the store, in which I did not really trust, He told me that this is only for xbox.

Then I bought Speedlink which was found to be defective.

So Tomorrow I go to the store to return it and I want to know if the original play and charge kit It can charge the battery from pc?

1. My gamepad is for windows with a receiver

Question: The Gamepad for xbox (console) and one for Pc (Windows) are the same?

my Opinion: My logic, I must believe that they are teh same, the only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver for sincronization.

2. People from xbox. fabricated a PC gamepad with receiver.

Question: where is the play and charging kit for PC?

my Opinion: The cable from play and charge kit is only for charging, with USB jack

It is just a charging cable with a rechargeable battery.

If the gamepad for xbox is the same with gamepad for pc, only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver

Why the cable would not fit to PC?

3. So. Can I buy the original Play and charge kit to charge my gamepad from PC or not?

Thank you!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

usb gamepad detected as usb generic hud w10

Oh, that could be the reason in that case. Some wheels has their own dedicated driver. But as you said is a generic wheel , the system installs a generic driver and it's the reason why you see it as a gamepad.

May I know if you maybe checked your brand website to see if they have dedicated drivers?

If not, you need to use that generic driver
  6. AOD Kayzu Win User

Xbox one controller wont work with pc

I am having the same issues as the guys above...when I connect my controller to my PC it first starts the sound like it connects a device. Then my Controller does not respond and the light on the Plug and Play micro usb cord does not light up.

If I try to turn on the controller it just connects to my Xbox One...it completely ignores my PC.

Now here is what I have tried:

I have downloaded the PC driver manually.

I have updated the controller software.

This is a brand new PC so all the drivers are new and I have ran all the updates I can through Microsoft Automatic Updater.

I have even gone into my Device manager and ran trouble shooting on the driver.

All I get when I do any of the PC side updates is that the driver has not been installed correctly or that the driver is fully p to date. Hopefully this all helps.
Thema:

getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

1. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running... - Similar Threads - getting error driver

2. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  7. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  8. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  9. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  10. Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?: A few days ago my Xbox one s digital was being slow so I restarted it and after it was done the error 102 appeared, I tried factory reset, reset, restart and leaving it off for a while and took...