Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1)

Discus and support Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just want to ask a question regarding DLC codes for old games. I am planning on getting the original Forza Horizon Limited Collector's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KiryuMann3, Apr 26, 2020.

1. KiryuMann3
    KiryuMann3 Guest

Hello, I just want to ask a question regarding DLC codes for old games. I am planning on getting the original Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition, but the DLC packs that the codes offer are not available on
    the Microsoft Store. Is there a way I could still be able to get the DLCs and get them to work properly?

:)

KiryuMann3, Apr 26, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza horizon 2

The DLC for Forza Horizon 1 and 2 is no longer available for purchase, if you can find a code that hasn't been used, you should be able to redeem it to get the DLC
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

I have just finished earning all the multiplayer achievements for Forza Horizon 2, and now I'm moving on to getting some achievements in Forza Horizon 1, I'm kinda disappointed though, since I won't be able to get any of the 1000 club challenges DLC achievements,
    and won't be able to earn any Forza Hub points for completing those challenges, since I am unable to get the DLC.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

What game would you like to see remastered?

Forza Horizon 1 with all the dlcs. I know this game is enhanced but not all dlcs are available to buy and the game is awesome.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The licenses for the first two Forza Horizons have expired along with their DLC, they cant sell them to you or redeem new codes, sorry.
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

First Forza Horizon details, screenshots go live.

Thema:

1. Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1) - Similar Threads - Getting DLCs Forza

2. Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7
  3. How do I get DLCs purchased on Xbox 360, to be available on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get DLCs purchased on Xbox 360, to be available on Xbox one: I paid for downloadable content for call of duty ghosts on the Xbox 360. It is not available for the same game on Xbox one. Ie I have to pay again. ae8a7843-ee67-40fa-8bd5-7855c6a69af6
  4. How to get DLCs on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get DLCs on Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I've just bought the season pass for Assasins Creed Odyssey and I;m in the game via xbox cloud gaming but can't find the quests to start the extra episodes... I read that if you bought the content...
  5. cant get my dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant get my dlcs: so i bought the steep gold edditon casue it was on sale and now i cant get any of the dlcs it came with iv unistlaed the dlcs reinstalled them same with the game iv loged out and back in in and...
  6. I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One): I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all. Most of the posts I’ve found tell me to only install both the base game and dlcs...
  7. How do I get my games and dlcs back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my games and dlcs back?: Ive been having some issues with my xbox one s recently, as it's on the older side. I looked around the internet to see how i can make the home menu run more smoothly and peoppe were saying that...
  8. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  9. Can I get DLCs with an Xbox Live ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get DLCs with an Xbox Live ban?: So ages ago when i was about 8 i had an Xbox with Xbox live and one day my step dad walked into my room and swapped my Xbox with his which i found out had a lifetime xbox live ban... After years...
  10. xbox live please help me get my dlcs back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live please help me get my dlcs back: look i am a 17 year old guy who has loved video games since i was little, especially Xbox, but i need help. i while ago i changed the Xbox i was using and re-downloaded all of my content onto a...