Getting comm banned

Discus and support Getting comm banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can we please make a way to appeal a ban? My brother and i were chilling like most people playing video games when someone on our team started talking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaydenPorter, Oct 16, 2020.

1. KaydenPorter
    KaydenPorter Guest

Getting comm banned

Can we please make a way to appeal a ban? My brother and i were chilling like most people playing video games when someone on our team started talking trash and started messaging my brother hurtful things. So naturally I come to my brothers defense and since
    I am on PC I of course can send messages faster. BUT here comes the issue. The guy reports me and my brother for spam and gets my brother suspended for a week even though it was 3 messages in around IDK 15 seconds?

I would also like to point out that this guy was using all kinds of language a person of his age should not be using towards anybody while the worst me and my brother said was us repeating what he said to us.

I just want to be able to request for someone in the community to be able to review our conversation and help us out instead of having and automated system be the thing that decides who said a worse "naughty word" or who can type the fastest?
    thanks for reading hopefully we can get this as an option soon.

:)

KaydenPorter, Oct 16, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Getting comm banned