Getting Black Screen? Solution inside. (no cable pulling or cache deleting required)

Discus and support Getting Black Screen? Solution inside. (no cable pulling or cache deleting required) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not the first to find this solution, but this beats digging through 80+ posts (half of which are mods copy-pasting from the desperation section of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boltfan-6C4468EF-1E1D-4B2E-8C39-3F2A01CD8B5F, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Getting Black Screen? Solution inside. (no cable pulling or cache deleting required)

I'm not the first to find this solution, but this beats digging through 80+ posts (half of which are mods copy-pasting from the desperation section of the FAQ).

Turn the console on.

Start the game you want to play when NOT signed in to ANY profile.

It will launch, after which you can sign into any Live-enabled profile without further problems.

This tells me that some kind of profile authentication check when the game launches is likely the source of this issue.

Have fun.

:)

Boltfan-6C4468EF-1E1D-4B2E-8C39-3F2A01CD8B5F, Jul 30, 2014
  2. xWeez
    xWeez Guest
    Stuck at Checking downloadable content

BegunGarthD has the best solution. This still works 1/9/2014. No repercussions of deleting cache or anything.

xWeez, Jul 30, 2014
  3. getting on to play live

Is this issue only with Games on cd,or also with arcade games?

Marketplace working?

Try to delete your Cache. Go to Storage/Memory press Y and delete your cache.

What is with the rest of xbox live,does it still works?

You can also try to put off your router,waiting for a minute and start it again.

If you tried all of this,please report your doings,and tell more about your issues.

I think we will find a solution for this problem.

In wich area do you live?

Deleting your profile and redownload it could solve it,but before that,try deleting cache.

Blasphome

Blasphome Filth, Jul 30, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Getting Black Screen? Solution inside. (no cable pulling or cache deleting required)

onyxishere, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: