Getting banned while [Mod Removed] is givin free roam

Discus and support Getting banned while [Mod Removed] is givin free roam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; person hassled me for 3 days (i couldnt block them for some reason, or i could but they kept getting around and removing it somehow) this person thinks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DMC14, Aug 31, 2018.

1. DMC14
    DMC14 Guest

person hassled me for 3 days (i couldnt block them for some reason, or i could but they kept getting around and removing it somehow) this person thinks im 12 (im 40) and has offered to
    [Mod Removed]. (i still have all the messages).

i finally reacted badly after 3 days of bull and called him a[Mod Removed] and said i would kill him for being a
    [Mod Removed].

i instantly got banned for 7 days.

tried to create a topic about it here and it never materialised (maybe cause i named him and i have a feeling he is a microsoft employee).

i dont know if i should pass this info onto police? about the [Mod Removed]that is.

i did break the terms so i aint arguing that, but how can this person get away with this with no penalty unless microsoft condone his actions.

very disapointed and upset about this.

your case bro sucks as the 2k community has become toxic this season trash messages are everywhere (always from trash players though hence the toxic) how do they not get banned?

So what i can take from this is moicrosoft supports and protects ped0's, scary. i was just about to buy my 11 year old boy his own xbox. no way that is happening now.

i want to hear from a microsoft employee on this subject. i still have all the correspondence. i am dumbfounded over this.

:)

DMC14, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Free Roam Mode

now i understand that once the tutorial is done ypu start in a Free Roam mode and then do what you want. but in GTA4, the very popular mode was free roam. you could setup setup with different options. no physical damage, certain guns, etc. my friends a
    i had a blast getting in a free roam mode with rocket launchers and no damage and just screw around using the launcher to "launch" us onto roofs, buildings, whatever.

i dont see where they have any options or free roam mode similar to gta4. am i wrong? i dont understand why they would leave that out. it was a popular mode. always full, always fun

pickledmidget, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Watchdogs graphics are now better?

I m getting but i am not so hyped about the game. I also heard that will include a free roam mode that support 8 players.

IngameInstincts, Aug 31, 2018
  4. x AngeILan x
    x AngeILan x Guest

Sorry to hear that happening to you, it is best if you contact xbox directly, they should help you more

x AngeILan x, Aug 31, 2018
  5. As long as you reported the messages that were sent to you when the enforcement team investigates the report and determines that they have violated the code of conduct then they will put an enforcement action against their account.

steeledwand7664, Aug 31, 2018
  6. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest
    you should contact the xbox enforcment team at enforcement.xbox.com

FAKIR101, Sep 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
  8. DMC14
    DMC14 Guest

cant contact anyone at enforcement, it just ask me to answer a questionaire.

DMC14, Sep 1, 2018
  9. DMC14
    DMC14 Guest
    the one i couldnt find yesterday and is now locked. good one buddy.

so the answer to one of my questions is yes microsoft protect [Mod Removed] so the theory is bill gates is a [Mod Removed] and this is why microsoft protect them.

DMC14, Sep 1, 2018
  10. DMC14
    DMC14 Guest
    bro i reported him for 3 days and tried to block him. no action was takin as he kept hassling me until i was suspended then it stopped.

how he was able to turn the block off is another question.

DMC14, Sep 1, 2018
  11. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Your previous thread was locked because your question was answered correctly. The enforcement team does not use these forums and reports can only be submitted directly from the console.

bowski477, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: