Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below?

Discus and support Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As some of you may know your might have been getting messages from other xbox live accounts with no ganerscore and alot of friends the messages will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Numerous x, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Numerous x
    Numerous x Guest

As some of you may know your might have been getting messages from other xbox live accounts with no ganerscore and alot of friends the messages will start if something like.

(how old are you?) or (I got ure name from the friends search here on this xbox app cuz I was bored and lookin for new people to talk to)

These have been going on for about a few weeks know and there been asking for people credit card details for them to sign up for a website we're they have a free pass to watch them do inappropriate things over the Internet and there using the xbox community
    for them to Maintain there dirty job habits when us in xbox are hear to play they games we work hard for to come home and enjoy the rest of the night enjoying the stuff we buy not to get messages from fake accounts trying to get your information we need this
    to be stop ASAP.

We need to get this out there any get xbox to step down in this account u have a I dear on how to stop this below what you guys think.

Make it wee you need xbox live to even send message to other online players etc.

:)

Numerous x, Aug 2, 2017
  2. 10 Year old's XBOX LIVE set up.

I'm trying to set up my Son's live account but when asked for credit card details I can only give my debit card details as I do not have a credit card. The details do not seem to be acceptable.

I have tried online chat and asked the direct question but was told to purchase a prepaid subscription for him. This still doesn't explain how to set up his live account.

Am I able to use my debit card to set up his account?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

ZzSamSkillszZ, Aug 2, 2017
  3. beasty54
    beasty54 Guest
    Purchasing on Xbox One

Definitely not right, my payments have always split, any credit left on the console is used and then the rest goes on your card

beasty54, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below?

Microsoft is already aware of the recent wave of spam bots messaging random users, according to this reddit post.

Do not reply to spam bots or follow any links they send you. Simply report the message, and block the bot's gamertag.

Internet Expert, Aug 3, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Microsoft is already aware of the recent wave of spam bots messaging random users, according to this reddit post.

Do not reply to spam bots or follow any links they send you. Simply report the message, and block the bot's gamertag.
  6. grahamveitch Win User

fight night champion

hi I have credit on my account but it is asking for credit card details thank for the quick responce
  7. PaperzMask Win User

xbox game pass pc

are you using Credit card? or gift card to purchase?

If its credit card - then since you are on VPN but your card's payment details is getting blocked

if its Wallet card then would ask u to contact MS customer care.
  8. FreakierSet224 Win User

HELP ME I NEED TO GET THIS 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL ASAP

its still asks for credit card details though ?
  9. itzdom14 Win User

How can i spend the money in my microsoft account?

When it does that it asks for credit card details though
Thema:

1. Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below? - Similar Threads - Getting asked Credit

2. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  3. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  4. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  5. is there a way i can get one more switch after asking for another switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way i can get one more switch after asking for another switch?: i asked for a switch after people kept logging into my account on other xbox consoles and making it their home xbox and using up my 5 switches, and tomorrow i’m getting a new xbox series x so i...
  6. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  7. Get To Know Us! Ask The XIP Team.

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Us! Ask The XIP Team.: Hi, everyone! As stated in the December update, we're here (well, mostly I'm here) to answer your questions for the next few hours. I'll be absent around 5PM Eastern, but I'll swing back through...
  8. How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?: How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ? 678e92ff-9377-4733-b1f3-9e3a9194bcd1
  9. Virtual chat can’t help and virtual service to ask for a call is down so how do I get an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Virtual chat can’t help and virtual service to ask for a call is down so how do I get an...: I soft reset my Xbox one, when I logged back in it gave my 360 profile not the profile I was playing on for 3 years . So now my profile is in the cloud I can go to it as a friend but I don’t know...
  10. Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?: I've been getting every month the games for gold i can get xbox one game easy. But when i try to buy 360 ones on my xboxone it tell me i quote i need to put a form of payment???? Seriously a...