Getting an error when trying to download my Xbox Live account.

Discus and support Getting an error when trying to download my Xbox Live account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made my Xbox Live account through my Dell computer using the Xbox app. When I try to download the account onto my Xbox 360, I get the error "Sorry,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by balthastar, Dec 19, 2015.

1. balthastar
    balthastar Guest

I made my Xbox Live account through my Dell computer using the Xbox app.

When I try to download the account onto my Xbox 360, I get the error "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 801540A9" It also said this yesterday.

:)

balthastar, Dec 19, 2015
  2. i cant sign in!!! help!!

ok, so a while back LIVE sent me a message over xbox live and said that i needed to enter in a security code for my account so no one else could sign in to it. i ignored it. a few days ago i was at my friends house and i couldnt download my account. an error code popped up. now when i try to sign in to xbox live on my computer, it makes me go through all this crap. my email hooked up to xbox live is hotmail and it is microsoft too. i have to enter that stuff in my hotmail account too! Help! Getting an error when trying to download my Xbox Live account. :eek: Getting an error when trying to download my Xbox Live account. :confused:

abeastlyplayer, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Can't download my account.

Hi I'm trying to download my xbox live account yes it is gold I keep getting error 80070020. Please help me.

Vlad L E N I N, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Getting an error when trying to download my Xbox Live account.

Hi there,

just to be sure try the following steps in the exact order

1. Check account.live.com/.../manage to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified.

2. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache (Try this 3 times in a row)

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.)

If that does not help I do suggest contacting Xbox Support so they can take a more indepth look at the issue. To contact Xbox Support use support.xbox.com/contact-us

TheAgonist420, Dec 19, 2015
  5. Lafonda83 Win User

why cant i recover my account

80070571 is the error code I get when trying to download my live account onto my Xbox. It now appears as a profile on my Xbox but says that it has not been downloaded properly.
  6. TheAgonist420 Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure try the following steps in the exact order

1. Check account.live.com/.../manage to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified.

2. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache (Try this 3 times in a row)

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.)

If that does not help I do suggest contacting Xbox Support so they can take a more indepth look at the issue. To contact Xbox Support use support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Rapier Wes Win User

I live in Germany and my account says it too, but I still get this error code when trying to download Halo Reach
  8. Runninghobo11 Win User

80151103 & 80151909 error codes

I had recently just created an account and joined xbox live since switching from my ps3 to xbox. When I try downloading my profile onto the console Im getting the same error message. My email asdress and password work fine. I have no blocks on my account.
    My profile will start to download but about halfway through downloading I am getting the error message. any help?
  9. Lucastas Win User

OMG Profile wont download help..........

well ive recently changed my password to my windows live account, When i try to download my profile on my xbox says that

xbox live profiles cannot be downloaded right now, but the thing is it displays a message on the bottom of the screen (when i cancel that error message) saying: 4 friends online

but I havent really signed in, the bar usually gets halfway through download my profile then cuts off and displays error message
Thema:

1. Getting an error when trying to download my Xbox Live account. - Similar Threads - Getting error trying

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  4. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  5. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  8. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  9. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  10. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383