getting an error when registering - says i don't have live account or oops! error

Discus and support getting an error when registering - says i don't have live account or oops! error in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hey there, i have been getting errors that say i'm not registered for xbox live. sometimes the error will also say "oops! that wasn't supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by L1QU1D HOBO, Nov 27, 2016.

1. L1QU1D HOBO
    L1QU1D HOBO Guest

getting an error when registering - says i don't have live account or oops! error

hey there,

i have been getting errors that say i'm not registered for xbox live. sometimes the error will also say "oops! that wasn't supposed to happen"

can support help me resolve this?

:)

L1QU1D HOBO, Nov 27, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello L1QU1D HOBO,

Since your Microsoft Account was only recently created, we did not have the user data for your account. It usually takes us up to 96 hours to process any new data. You should now be able to register.

XBLRewards8, Nov 27, 2016
  3. L1QU1D HOBO
    L1QU1D HOBO Guest

hey there,

i have been getting errors that say i'm not registered for xbox live. sometimes the error will also say "oops! that wasn't supposed to happen"

can support help me resolve this?

L1QU1D HOBO, Nov 27, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: