Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!

Discus and support Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to see if anybody else is getting an Error when uploading after editing a clip on Upload Studio on the Xbox One?? I have Internet Connection.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noble Sonic, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Noble Sonic
    Noble Sonic Guest

Looking to see if anybody else is getting an Error when uploading after editing a clip on Upload Studio on the Xbox One?? I have Internet Connection.

Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio! [​IMG]

:)

Noble Sonic, Feb 22, 2017
  2. xX Karza Xx
    xX Karza Xx Guest
    Upload Studio Clips Reduced Quality.

Today I was trimming down some clips in Upload Studio and I noticed that when I saved them,they were a lot more blurry than they were originally.Are clips supposed to be reduced in quality after going through Upload Studio?

If I were to keep running a clip through Upload Studio,would it eventually be unwatchable from blurriness?

xX Karza Xx, Feb 22, 2017
  3. Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio

So I'm having an issue where I can't share clips after they have been edited in Upload Studio. If the clip is auto-recorded, I recorded it via Game DVR, or if it was edited in an older version of Upload Studio I can share it with no issues. If the clip has
    been edited in Upload Studio since it got its newest update I receive "Try again later. Sorry, we can't share this right now. It might be taking longer than usual to upload, or there might be a temporary problem with our service.".

I thought maybe I was getting this because I added music to my clip and it got flagged, so I made the same clip with no music and got the same error. Even if I just take a game clip, open it in Upload Studio, and make no changes at all once it's been uploaded
    via Upload Studio I can't share the clip. I thought maybe I just needed to wait so I gave it 24 hours and still can't share any clips edited with Upload Studio. The clip shows up under my Gamertag when visiting Xbox.com, and it shows up on 3rd party Game DVR
    websites.

Anyone else seeing a similar issue?

Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC-40CE-A38A-C9532F5C32F5, Feb 22, 2017
  4. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
    After examining your video, and looking at it from my console, The "Trim" option you have available on that bar, isn't available in my app strangely. Not sure why that trim option is there, have you checked to see if the Xbox DVR has been updated recently?

Alternatively (as a work around) to trim your clip, you can "edit in Upload Studio" which will allow you trim the clip in that app (Simply pushing the left stick to move the starting point, and the right stick to move the ending
    point) and will allow you to save and upload the trimmed clip to xbox or onedrive as well.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you

I get mad about the Upload Studio had slow updates but then I remember I can't trim clips at on the PS4.
  6. x Htown Balla x Win User

My Titanfall Clips......

So I pretty much said xbox record that for all my awesome and some non awesome stuff. When into upload studio and trimmed each clip to get rid of the boring stuff. Uploaded them all to skydrive and then used arcsoft showbiz 5 to put all the clips together
    and music over top of it.
  7. Dublar Deuce Win User

Upload Studio Not Working

Yeah, I would really appreciate that this is fixed sooner than later, my clips are piling up. Tired of spending 20 minutes trimming clips together only to find out it doesnt upload. Ive wasted a good two hours trying to get my clips up. Really frustrating.
    Why did upload studio work better a year ago?
  8. RTSthebest2000 Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
Thema:

1. Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio! - Similar Threads - Getting Error Trimming

2. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  7. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  8. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  9. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  10. Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?: A few days ago my Xbox one s digital was being slow so I restarted it and after it was done the error 102 appeared, I tried factory reset, reset, restart and leaving it off for a while and took...