Getting ads in Microsoft Mahjong even though I subscribed to Premium

Discus and support Getting ads in Microsoft Mahjong even though I subscribed to Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I fix this so I don't see ads? I paid for an annual subscription a month or two ago. Thank you. 38afbac0-70aa-490a-88df-3e5df50c0198 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlurinaX, Aug 18, 2021.

1. FlurinaX
    FlurinaX Guest

How do I fix this so I don't see ads? I paid for an annual subscription a month or two ago. Thank you.

:)

FlurinaX, Aug 18, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. Nancy Flury Carlson Win User

Thanks, actually the next time I restarted the computer, it was back to normal . Thanks for your quick response
  5. FintaFamily Win User

Ad free mahjong

Purchased a premium for ad-free play of microsoft mahjong but still seeing ads
  6. JillSchossow1 Win User

Solitaire premium

I paid for the premium edition, but again today it's showing ads and asking me to subscribe.

Please fix.
    I am having this same issue since Microsoft Edge updated. I paid for premium but it is showing ads and asking me to subscribe! Please Help!

Jill Schossow

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

1. Getting ads in Microsoft Mahjong even though I subscribed to Premium - Similar Threads - Getting ads Microsoft

2. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  3. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  4. Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?: For months now, I've had the same game being pushed on me over and over with the Xbox Home ads. Not once have I even considered installing Fortnite as it is a game for toxic children yet you seem...
  5. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  6. despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads: I have posted before about this problem - I pay annually to avoid ads when playing the solitaire suite. but this week ads have suddenly appeared when I log in to the games. I notice that on the...
  7. Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite: For years I have paid annually to play Microsoft Premium Solitaire suite - renewal date July 2024. For the last week I am constantly getting ads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail....
  8. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...
  10. The Bingo glitch is in the ad programming. Get a clue Microsoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Bingo glitch is in the ad programming. Get a clue Microsoft!: The ads pop up and then it glitches, or it hangs trying to run an ad. Not hard to figure, simply listen to feedback (or play the game on a non-company type computer so you see what we do!) and...