Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?

Discus and support Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Support is hard when you fail the test to gain access to your old accounts, Is there a way to get the accounts? submitted by /u/WhoUhHere... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WhoUhHere, Sep 28, 2021.

1. /u/WhoUhHere
    /u/WhoUhHere Guest

The Support is hard when you fail the test to gain access to your old accounts, Is there a way to get the accounts?

submitted by /u/WhoUhHere
    [link] [comments]

/u/WhoUhHere, Sep 28, 2021
  2. Kolby Hathaway Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

I lost the password to my old account and have no way of getting my old account back as I lost my password and can’t get it back.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Changing To Another Computer

If you have lost access to your old account use Lost account solution, then you could access your old purchases and
    progress
  4. Aidan M Friend Win User

How ibrecover ando old acc that indont hace any source of forma to recover it?

Hello Bianca, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. You mention you've lost your old password. Do you still have access to the email attached to the account?
  5. TryhardRomas Win User

Xbox live problem

i dont have access to the email or password. i completely lost that account when i did the factory reset. Any way how i can get that account back?
  6. DarkSpawn569 Win User

How am I supposed to get my old Xbox360 account back?

Hello ,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in recovering an old Microsoft account that you used to use on Xbox 360. It's great that you remember the email address to your account. The first step to recovering an account
    is knowing the email address that is used for the account. You can change the email address that is used to log in to the account after you recover your password. We have a support article that explains

how to recover your password
    . Be sure to let us know the results !
    I don't have access to the email the account is linked to, Time Warner Cable had control of the email when they merged into Spectrum, so I lost the email and it was before 2 step verification was a thing. All I have is the email the account is linked too
    and the Gamertag.
Thema:

1. Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords? - Similar Threads - Getting access Old

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  4. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  5. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  6. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  7. Can I get access to my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get access to my old account.: Someone hacked my microsoft account, they changed the email address and deleted mine and changed the passcode. It is connected to my minecraft account so when I tried to log in it said "Account...
  8. How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?: About a decade ago when I bought my first xbox 360 I made 2 accounts. I have them bookmarked after I finally found them in the social menu in my new xbox account. Im sure i deleted the old emails...
  9. how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore: i am trying to login to a microsoft minecraft account and forgot the email and password it won’t let me connect a new microsoft account to my ps4 account it keeps telling me that my old account is...
  10. Can't get access to old profile - help needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get access to old profile - help needed.: I used to have an Xbox 360 until about 4 years ago when I sold it. I had quite a few Arcade games and DLCs on my live profile. I've got another Xbox 360 now, and am trying to get into my old live...