Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in

Discus and support Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so, every time i tried signing in to my account it just shows a white screen. I tried every method that everyone says it works and for some odd... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jesus Medina1, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in

Okay so, every time i tried signing in to my account it just shows a white screen. I tried every method that everyone says it works and for some odd reason it doesnt work for me. For example I tried removing my account from xbox, dont work. I tried factory reseting MULTIPLE times, still dont work. So i’m just stuck here panicking because i spent at least 200$ on that account and cant even use it.

:)

Jesus Medina1, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Jesus Medina1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We understand that you want to log on to your account.

Just a heads up, we are not able to access your account here and double check if there is a problem on your account. One possible solution is to clear your browser cache and cookies. You can also try signing in using a different browser or device to see.

Check if there is an active service alert: Ensure that there is no active service alert that could be causing the issue. (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status)

Verify your internet connection: Make sure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable.

Check if your account is linked to your Xbox: Verify that your account is linked to your Xbox. You can do this by logging into your Xbox account and checking your account settings.

Check if your account is up to date: Make sure that your account is up to date. You can do this by logging into your Xbox account and checking your account settings.

If the problem persists after the following steps, it would be best to contact Microsoft live support as they have a better view than us when it comes to this issue. In order for you to get in touch with them, access this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ChangeLocale?returnPath=/contact-us and make sure you choose the correct region you are in right now.

Hope this helps.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mattbps Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

I was having the same trouble. The new screen is white for me. Normally it is black. I went offline in the network setting on Xbox, then went back online. Tried to start a game, and it asked for me to sign in, and the screen has turned back to the normal
    black screen and I signed in fine. But this has happened to me with the white screen for the last few days. I am in the UK. Hope this helps and you can get signed in.
  4. Da S Win User

Xbox Series X - White Screen problems

I'm getting the white screen on login. Was perfectly fine until about a week ago. Now everytime I have to do reset just to login.
  5. Princess Reece Win User

why carnt i request a phone call about my account

I’ve tried this for two days and all I get is a white screen
  6. ResQTek Nancy Win User

Xbox support site not loading

Tried Incognito, yes. Does not work. Tried Edge, Chrome -- neither work. White page. No content. It appears to have something to do with logging in. I am logged in to my Microsoft account but as soon as I try to get to XBOX Support, the sign-in screen is white/blank/empty. Therefore the refund form cannot be reached, and many other things within XBOX Support.
Thema:

1. Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in - Similar Threads - Getting white screen

2. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  3. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  4. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  5. Can’t sign into Xbox, get a white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox, get a white screen: Just bought a Xbox series s and 4 days later it won’t allow me to login, when I go to login it shows a white screen, I’ve tried doing a hard reset twice but it is still showing the white screen...
  6. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: Can’t sign in just get a white screen c71d9631-9b3e-4d10-bb42-1bc296e7a6d9
  7. When I try to sign in via windows apps I get white screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in via windows apps I get white screen: For example, I am trying to sign in Xbox game pass and the app gets stuck in white with just a moment text, but when I try to sign in with another account I don't get this problem....
  8. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: i just bought a xbox series s today and i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds until i get a white screen that will only come off if i press the home button, i can sign in...
  9. After new xbox app update only get a white screen [2203.1001.1.0]

in XboX Insiders
    After new xbox app update only get a white screen [2203.1001.1.0]: So after the latest xbox app pc update everytime i try to start up the app it goes to a white screen and doesn't respond at all it will not shut down normally i have to use task manager to force...
  10. Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my ...: Comcast (ISPs): My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my tag name Try to apply the offline update solution to solve this:...