Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...

Discus and support Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my account. I have had the game and played it consistently for 4-5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeCampanella, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...

Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my account. I have had the game and played it consistently for 4-5 years. I did not refund the game or even attempt to. My order history can back that up and shows I have not refunded the game. I am on the correct account as well. I am playing on PC and bought the game on the Microsoft store.

:)

LukeCampanella, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my account and I did not refund it.

Sorry for being unclear, Luke. What we need to find is the order transaction for the game, I belive you that you purchased and played the game but we just need to find the order transaction for the game in that way we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

The first transaction on your screenshot is just a currency for the game and not the base game itself.
  3. LukeCampanella Win User

Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my account and I did not refund it.

Well as you can see, that was in 2020 and it was refunded 3 months after the initial purchase. Not only did I buy the game separately from the game pass over a year before, but I have also been accessing the game for close to 3 years after it was refunded.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can you please share with me a screenshot of the game? Also, please hide any personal information that may be visible.
  5. LukeCampanella Win User

There is no information on the billing as I never tried refunding it. I signed out of both exactly as you described and there was no change. It still says it was removed from my device when I refunded it.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

When you sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, can you please let me know the status of the game that you're seeing?

Also, please sign out on both Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then quit both apps before signing back in then try re-launching the game.
Thema:

Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...

1. Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my... - Similar Threads - Getting message claiming

2. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  5. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...: So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar Notification I would try to use the Shortcut...
  6. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  7. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  8. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  9. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  10. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78