Getting a game request from Xbox one to Xbox 360 player....help

Discus and support Getting a game request from Xbox one to Xbox 360 player....help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help i have Xbox 360 have a friend with Xbox one we figured out how to add each other but I am not getting a game request he sent for black ops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DawnTrefiak, Jan 24, 2016.

1. DawnTrefiak
    DawnTrefiak Guest

I need help i have Xbox 360 have a friend with Xbox one we figured out how to add each other but I am not getting a game request he sent for black ops 3. How to we fix this . Been trying to play each other f

:)

DawnTrefiak, Jan 24, 2016
  2. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Sualp Sener
    Sualp Sener Guest
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox."

Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on
    http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction
    from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One. I can't play my xbox 360 Live Gold games and I can't buy xbox 360 games on my xbox one. I am getting this error for a long time and I need help because I really want to play Red Dead Redemption 1 on
    my xb1.

Sualp Sener, Jan 24, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to be playing the game on the One as well in order to play online with him. It's only possible to play online cross-platform if it's a 360 game that is backwards compatible on the One.

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to be playing the game on the One as well in order to play online with him. It's only possible to play online cross-platform if it's a 360 game that is backwards compatible on the One.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Message not there on xbox app?

Have you checked from Xbox.com? Sometimes you can get requests from a player on Xbox 360 and they can only be viewed on here or on a 360 console.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Digital download games works for both?

Hey Angelcool93,

In short, the game for Xbox 360 is a different version than the Xbox One. They're not cross compatible and multiplayer matches don't involve a mix of 360 players and One players.

Some retailers offer a $10 upgrade from the 360 copy to the One, this is probably for a limited time.

If you bought the game on Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 by download, you can download the Xbox One version for $10 through the Store (marketplace).

Hope that helps.
  8. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

Is the Xbox One worth buying in 2018/2019?

I had xbox 360 for a while, didn't manage to play a lot on it cause of school and after school activities. I <3 xbox 360. Xbox one doesn't have that many players. Most mc players on xbox one are older people, and as my bff puts it
    - "too many split screeners on xbox one mc". I used to get spammed with friend requests on xbox 360 but on xbox one it's like so boring but it's a break from receiving so many friend requests since people are IMO more interested in the game than the other
    players, on xbox one. I have the xbox one x console and it's fantastic. My dad got it for me and before that I was playing on my dad's xbox one console, I think it was the first xbox one version. Xbox is kwl. I used to have a PS4 but my mum banned me from
    playing on it cause too many people there sent me rude messages. So it's xbox or pc gaming though I'm not really a pro at it or anything it's something I sometimes do during my free time. I have a couple of good friends on it. Most of my friends from school
    aren't really gamers.
  9. Z4ZonE Win User

Question about the XBOX One

So what about when your both on the XBOX 360, I know you can not send a friend request there if you already have 100 friends on your XBOX 60, but are you able to send a friend request to recently played players that you played with from the XBOX 360 on the
    XBOX One? I have not played with anyone on the XBOX One online yet, and I do not plan to until more games come out for it, silly reason, I do not want to have fun with it until I can have unlimited fun with it with more games that I actually want like gta5
    or something. but back to the point, can you add a recently played play from the XBOX 360 on the XBOX One?
Thema:

1. Getting a game request from Xbox one to Xbox 360 player....help - Similar Threads - Getting game request

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  5. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  6. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  7. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  8. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  9. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  10. Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them...: NEKKI (I hope I didn't misspell their name) is the amazing studio behind shadow fight games (1, 2 , 3 , 4 and 5). How about making them grow onto console and buying them? submitted by...