Get your cap together

Discus and support Get your cap together in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got my fifa 17 preorder back when it came out around September 13th. Still no 15000 credits. 0d89105d-43b6-4edd-86f9-1ac659c81bcd Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BajanAlbanian, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Get your cap together

I got my fifa 17 preorder back when it came out around September 13th. Still no 15000 credits.

:)

BajanAlbanian, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Get your *** together

I think your grievances need to be taken up with EA, and not MS/Sony. EA makes the game. EA houses the servers. If you're experiencing issues with FIFA, contact EA's Support. Or, if you have a Twitter account, follow them on there. They're constantly
    tweeting out updates when stuff is down or will be down due to maintenance.

Eggnogga, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Get your *** together

Fifa Ultimate Team can get ***!! There's always an error connecting, at least once a week. If that isn't enough, contacting support is like watching paint dry. That's IF support doesn't throw you out of the waiting list first. Fix your *** xbox or Playstation
    will be taking your buisness.

Sincerely anyone who plays FIFA or needs support on Xbox.

EZ8SensatioNs, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Get your cap together

Hello BajanAlbanian,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of this offer. You should see the Credits pending by the end of next week at the very latest.

XBLRewards8, Oct 26, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Get your cap together

Hello BajanAlbanian,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of this offer. You should see the Credits pending by the end of next week at the very latest.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Get your *** together

I think your grievances need to be taken up with EA, and not MS/Sony. EA makes the game. EA houses the servers. If you're experiencing issues with FIFA, contact EA's Support. Or, if you have a Twitter account, follow them on there. They're constantly
    tweeting out updates when stuff is down or will be down due to maintenance.
  7. Eye-38C8AC62-63CE-4F Win User

Get Your Act Together!

Thank you for all the replies, but I still cannot make my xbox set as home, so I may just try one last time and try contacting Xbox Support and see if they can be of any help...
  8. cab0218 Win User

Get Your Act Together!

I understand that you are frustrated but they are trying to do the best they can. I'm frustrated too but the attacks seem to have long lasting effects on the servers. Hopefully this will not happen again. There is no way technologically they can prevent
    this. I'm sorry that you have been trouble contacting support.
  9. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Get your act together.

Hi there Abdullah welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, no Microsoft employees here, only gamers, but, as someone who had this issue myself I can give a good advice, this occurs due to a licensing issue that is affecting a lot of users! These steps may help! (This hasn't helped all users but at least some have reported ir as a solution)

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!

If this doesn't help Abdullah I highly recommend contacting Mojang, they answer really fast! https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
Thema:

Get your cap together

1. Get your cap together - Similar Threads - cap together

2. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  3. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  4. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  5. Are Xbox ones network cards capped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox ones network cards capped?: I get 1.144gb provided by Virgin Media. I have had the engineer in today to address the issues I'm about to ask about. Everything is good with my out side line. My router in doors shows I get the...
  6. I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a...: Like I said above when I click caps lock it clicks a and when I click s it turns on caps lock 9c758298-defb-4817-b23f-70ddf7e64317
  7. Xbox Series X Internet Speed Cap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Internet Speed Cap: I had an internet of 100mb/s and when I tested on Xbox settings it always reach 100mb/s download. Now I upgraded my internet to 1000mb/s, but my xbox for some reason only reach a max. of 200mb/s,...
  8. 144hz monitor capping out at 60hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    144hz monitor capping out at 60hz: Hi I have a Lenovo g24-10 144hz monitor and I have recently bought an Xbox series s to play 120fps on game. However when I set up the Xbox it didn't give me the option to use 120hz. My hdmi port...
  9. Fps always capped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps always capped: So when I put my fps limit it fortnite to unlimited it stays at my normal 165 fps 2f47aa21-01b4-4905-90be-96611d490cea
  10. Why are my spacebar, caps lock and shift buttons not working when i am gaming and how can i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my spacebar, caps lock and shift buttons not working when i am gaming and how can i...: I am gaming and all of my main buttons are not working. I am unable to use them and am unable to work with them, what can i do to fix this problem? e3157a0d-dcdb-4e85-a5c9-80aefee26b04