Get Signed Out Every Time I Start A Game

Discus and support Get Signed Out Every Time I Start A Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having a problem with my one account which I have had for about 5 years now and suddenly every time I start a game or arcade game it always says I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Busse1212, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Busse1212
    Busse1212 Guest

I am having a problem with my one account which I have had for about 5 years now and suddenly every time I start a game or arcade game it always says I am signed out and before I can actuallu play I have to resighn in and rejoin my friends parties I tried
    to figure it out but I just can not can someone please help

:)

Busse1212, Jun 17, 2014
  2. allyou
    allyou Guest
    sign out

I get signed out every time i start and end a game app etc

allyou, Jun 17, 2014
  3. SkylerArabak
    SkylerArabak Guest
    I get signed out of my account every time i start a game?

This can happen if you've skipped a system or game update.

SkylerArabak, Jun 17, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

Hey Busse,

Give these steps a try.

Go to settings> system> storage> Hard drive> profiles> delete your profile from the console (this requires you to remember the email and password).

Next we will clear the cache to do that is settings> system> storage> click Y on your MU(do it for one device because it will do it for all anyways)> clear cache 3x> turn off console> turn back on> redownload profile.

-

TrippIE, Jun 17, 2014
  5. Wicked Buckk
    Wicked Buckk Guest
    Hey Busse, I was wondering if it actually worked and did you get all you stuff back like memory on games ,apps , ect. Because I am very nervous to do this this account is my life and I don't want to lose it or any memory. So did it work? P.S. what does MU
    mean?

Wicked Buckk, Oct 9, 2014
  6. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest
    Hey Buck,

Its best to make your own post about the Issue. When you delete your profile from the console you will be fine as long you know the email and password of course, if you delete the profile and items you will lose your save data for your games. Edit: MU =
    Memory Unit

Sincerely,

TrippIE, Oct 9, 2014
  7. Wicked Buckk
    Wicked Buckk Guest
    Oh sorry and thank you so much

Wicked Buckk, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Wicked Buckk Win User

Oh sorry and thank you so much
  9. TrippIE Win User

Hey Busse,

Give these steps a try.

Go to settings> system> storage> Hard drive> profiles> delete your profile from the console (this requires you to remember the email and password).

Next we will clear the cache to do that is settings> system> storage> click Y on your MU(do it for one device because it will do it for all anyways)> clear cache 3x> turn off console> turn back on> redownload profile.

-
  10. Wicked Buckk Win User

Hey Busse, I was wondering if it actually worked and did you get all you stuff back like memory on games ,apps , ect. Because I am very nervous to do this this account is my life and I don't want to lose it or any memory. So did it work? P.S. what does MU
    mean?
  11. TrippIE Win User

Hey Buck,

Its best to make your own post about the Issue. When you delete your profile from the console you will be fine as long you know the email and password of course, if you delete the profile and items you will lose your save data for your games. Edit: MU =
    Memory Unit

Sincerely,

12. Krazy Crayon Win User

being sign out every time i start a game

This seems to be a common issue. I would try to restart my network by un-plugging your router and modem for thirty seconds and then plugging everything back in. If that doesn't work try to clear the system cache. To do this go to system settings--->memory--->
    then highlight your hard drive that contains you account---> then press Y on your controller---> then click clear system cache.
Thema:

1. Get Signed Out Every Time I Start A Game - Similar Threads - Signed Every Start

2. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. How do sign back into Xbox account if every device I use to sign in with doesn’t go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do sign back into Xbox account if every device I use to sign in with doesn’t go to...: So I just got an Xbox series S and made my account. I wanted to see how everything worked. In the beginning when setting up the console I put that wanted it to have a PIN or some security instead...
  4. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  5. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  6. every game i launch fails to sign in when it pops up sign in with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every game i launch fails to sign in when it pops up sign in with Microsoft account: First i fail to see the point of this step is retarded. Im already fn signed in on the xbox app why do i have to sign in a 2nd time to launch a game? Every damn time it fails and just throws out...
  7. Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...: I keep getting signed out of my Xbox live account every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out of your account. Then it signs me out ? Why?...
  8. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  9. Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.: Black ops 2, MW3 and MW2 have all been disconnecting me from xbox live while playing. Black Ops 1 and World at War both work flawlessly along with every Series X and XB1 game. But those specific...
  10. Every time I try to sign in on the Xbox website, it doesn’t work. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every time I try to sign in on the Xbox website, it doesn’t work. Why?: I’ve had trouble with this for almost a week now. I went to start up Minecraft on Lunar Client, but had noticed that I’d been signed out. No problem, right? I’ll just sign back in. Got to the sign...