Get Rid of Kinect (Read)
Discus and support Get Rid of Kinect (Read) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think you can see even this early in the cycle that the game makers and most gamers just are not interested in it just like on the first Kinect.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tunsil, Feb 20, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Get Rid of Kinect (Read)
Loading...
-
Get Rid of Kinect (Read) - Similar Threads - Rid Kinect Read
-
You guys know any way to get rid of some old games ?
in XboX InsidersYou guys know any way to get rid of some old games ?: So I recently bought my Xbox one but it came with a nba2k17 and wwe2k16 disk and I'm looking to sell them for whatever price even 5 dollars for one is alright I tried marketplaces but it's just... -
Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up
in XboX InsidersPlease please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me... -
how to get rid of a guest pin
in XBoX Accessibilityhow to get rid of a guest pin: i was getting on my xbox to play a game and it had said to change my age restrictions so i went to do that but when i tried to access my restrictions a guest pin popped up but im not sure how or... -
How do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers: I was playing black ops 2 zombies with teammates and one of them was hacking which gave me all the achievements that i havent unlocked. Every time i restart my console they still appear. Could you... -
How do I sign an appeal to get rid of false bans or mass false reports?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I sign an appeal to get rid of false bans or mass false reports?: I have been false reported by a person named [mod removed] who keeps false reporting me and making fun of me in which I asked him to stop but he said no while mass reporting me with alternate... -
I have error message 0x8007003b I cant get rid of it
in XBoX AccessibilityI have error message 0x8007003b I cant get rid of it: I have error 0x8007003b on box xboxs I cannot sign in any idea how to fix it ee784a2d-42ab-48a4-af60-af280e1d84d8 -
Is there anyway I can get rid of a strike on my account that is there due to a...
in XBoX AccessibilityIs there anyway I can get rid of a strike on my account that is there due to a...: Hello so I've gotten a suspension and a strike on my account from what seems to be a misunderstanding with an automated enforcement system I believe? I don't entirely know this is the first time... -
How can I get rid of the xbox game pass age restriction in games?
in XBoX on WindowsHow can I get rid of the xbox game pass age restriction in games?: I've been trying to install a game on gamepass and it gives me the next message: This is rated above (account name)'s age restrictions. Game is rated above the restrictions set on this account. To... -
With the news of the Xbox One getting rid of kinect. I hear the possible that it can go 1080bp ...
in XBoX on ConsolesWith the news of the Xbox One getting rid of kinect. I hear the possible that it can go 1080bp ...: With the kinect getting drop and hearing speculation their going to use the other power for resolution to get 1080bp. This might be a rumor of course. But if it can't will I have to buy a new...