Get Player Unknown Battlegrounds for free buying xbox from amazon

Discus and support Get Player Unknown Battlegrounds for free buying xbox from amazon in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As the title say , i bought my xbox one x in 22 december from amazon , that is a valid date for the promotion so, how can i get the game now ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SlummyRapier, Jan 4, 2018.

1. SlummyRapier
    SlummyRapier Guest

As the title say , i bought my xbox one x in 22 december from amazon , that is a valid date for the promotion so, how can i get the game now ?

:)

SlummyRapier, Jan 4, 2018
  2. Panyema
    Panyema Guest
    I bought a game, the money was pulled but I didn't recieve the title?

So I just bought Player Unknowns Battlegrounds for my Xbox One. The transaktion has been pulled from my bank account, but I never recieved the game. What to do???

Panyema, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Players unknown battlegrounds ?

so I know players unknown battlegrounds will be releasing December 12th for 30$ but will it be free for those in the Xbox insiders program or will everyone have to pay ?

King Fascinate, Jan 4, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact Amazon to find out if they were participating in the offer and to see about getting the code from them. Generally you have to buy the game at the same time as the console and it will be marked as free.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2018
  5. SlummyRapier
    SlummyRapier Guest
    i just contacted amazon and they said that i must contact microsoft for this offer so , what now ?

SlummyRapier, Jan 4, 2018
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: