Get Media Player Ultra For Free (Limited Time) For XB1, Windows 10!

Discus and support Get Media Player Ultra For Free (Limited Time) For XB1, Windows 10! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Get It Here! 82277d6b-6575-4699-b288-9f2c18963738 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Get Media Player Ultra For Free (Limited Time) For XB1, Windows 10!

Get It Here!

:)

Goth Vampirella, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Smartglass connections

Hello ValuingLemon39,

Quick question - Did you already install Windows Media Center? It doesn't come installed by default.

If you have Windows 8 Pro, you can get WMC free, for a limited time, here:

windows.microsoft.com/.../feature-packs

Also For help with setting up streaming to your console, please start with our "Stream media using Zune or Windows Media Player" guide and try
    out the solutions there. Please let us know how that goes, thanks!

EG GHOSTLY CM, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Windows Media Centre

Officially, Windows Media Center was discontinued in Windows 10.

However, some die-hard fans for Media Center created some unofficial guides on how to add Media Center back into Windows 10.

Be aware however, that the Anniversary Update broke Cable Tuner support and has issues with DRM.

For the
    guide on how to get Media Center running on Windows 10, click here

Arminator, Jan 9, 2017
  4. NachtAlder
    NachtAlder Guest

Have you used it, and is it any good?

NachtAlder, Jan 9, 2017
  5. Doesn't seem like anything impressive, as far as the description lists and the initial launch is going.

But... you know, it's a $30 dollar thing. Might as well! I'm hoarding 100+ unplayed games anyway. What's another 50MB?

Internet Expert, Oct 31, 2018
  6. NachtAlder Win User

Have you used it, and is it any good?
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Doesn't seem like anything impressive, as far as the description lists and the initial launch is going.

But... you know, it's a $30 dollar thing. Might as well! I'm hoarding 100+ unplayed games anyway. What's another 50MB?
  8. R MK XXV Win User

Dark Below DLC Question

In order to get the DLC on your XB1, you will have to re-download it on the XB1 marketplace while on the console. This is what I had to do.

It shouldn't cost anything at this time, but I do believe that there is a limited time window where you can acquire it for free. I believe that Jan-15th is the last day for the free update.
  9. EG GHOSTLY CM Win User

Smartglass connections

Hello ValuingLemon39,

Quick question - Did you already install Windows Media Center? It doesn't come installed by default.

If you have Windows 8 Pro, you can get WMC free, for a limited time, here:

windows.microsoft.com/.../feature-packs

Also For help with setting up streaming to your console, please start with our "Stream media using Zune or Windows Media Player" guide and try
    out the solutions there. Please let us know how that goes, thanks!
  10. ArminatorX Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

While you can't use Media Center with Windows 10 (as Windows 10 doesn't have Media Center anymore), you can still stream music, videos and pictures to your Xbox 360 via DLNA.

To set that up, start the Windows Media Player on your Windows 10 PC, and make sure the Media Player has access to your media files. Usually, Media Player looks for that under "Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\[Pictures | Music | Videos]"

If you use different folders or drives for your media library, you need to add those folders and drives to the Media Player's library.

If your media shows up in the Media Player window, you need to turn on Media Sharing on the Windows 10 PC.

Open the start menu, and type "Control" to find the Control Panel.

In the Control Panel, type in the upper right corner "Media"

Under "Network and Sharing Center" should be a link to the "Media Streaming Options".

If necessary, enable Media Streaming and make sure your Xbox 360 is running.

You should then see the Xbox 360 in the list of available devices. Allow the Xbox 360 to access your PC's Media Library.

Now, on your Xbox 360, start the Music Player, Photo Viewer or Video player, and as source choose your PC from the list.

You should then see the media that your PC shares to your local network.
Thema:

1. Get Media Player Ultra For Free (Limited Time) For XB1, Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Media Player Ultra

2. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  3. Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...: I am trying to view my screenshots and clips on my Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive but when I access the Media Player app it tells me to sign in and none of my captures are in the hard...
  4. Windows Media Player on Xbox Series X crashes after switching to another app

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Media Player on Xbox Series X crashes after switching to another app: If I'm playing a song on windows media player, and I switch to another app, the song plays in the background for around 4 seconds before stopping and the app crashes entirely....
  5. WD Black external drive only reading as media player

in XBoX on Consoles
    WD Black external drive only reading as media player: I have a brand new WD Black external drive. I bought it to move games I’m not currently playing. When I plug it in to the usb port on my Xbox series x, I get a message “media storage ready”. It...
  6. how to access wondows media player on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to access wondows media player on 360: hos do i connext to windows media player on a 360 4fea8aae-72b7-4ab9-a42d-ae863dbd6086
  7. Media player is harder to use now

in XboX Insiders
    Media player is harder to use now: Very disappointed with the changes. Less functionality and just a pain in the arse. Was so much better before submitted by /u/Realistic_Being_3411 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my xbox one read a ssd as a media player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one read a ssd as a media player: I put in my hp ssd p500 but my xbox reads it as a media player. I wanted to use the ssd as a gigabyte expansion. c016e10d-6337-4924-b2f7-cd883d0d04d1
  9. does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play...: does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play and control a DTS CD? 20c201d9-9ca9-4fd5-9f6c-2478fff8516b
  10. Why does Xbox Series S crash when listening to background music via Windows Media Player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Series S crash when listening to background music via Windows Media Player?: Today I started playing music on my xbox in the background via Windows media player app on xbox via DLNA connection. It worked fine for about 20 minutes, then it began opening up Windows media...