Get me free month trial gold plese

Discus and support Get me free month trial gold plese in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hii im new to xbox my frend told me that i can get a free trial of gold? b6dabd5c-3c35-40eb-9366-350afaaae6d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kurd sniper, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Kurd sniper
    Kurd sniper Guest

Hii im new to xbox my frend told me that i can get a free trial of gold?

:)

Kurd sniper, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Xbox live help

Ok so I have the same problem I used up the free gold trials is there a way I can get free gold trials I tried also the 2 day free trial when u switch locale to Japan and download the frontier game but that doesn't let me anymore . Any tips or tricks on
    how I can get at least a month of free gold please help me asap

KnockoutHen78, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Connection Xbox Live

you can only play as a gold member. Gold Membership costs money but you get 1 Month free trial. Many games have 48 h codes to play. Try to get your free trial month.

Xx ROZILLA xX, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately the free month trial is no longer available. If you just purchased an Xbox One, you should have a 14 day trial in the box.

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the free month trial is no longer available. If you just purchased an Xbox One, you should have a 14 day trial in the box.
  6. I AM JOHNNYFIVE Win User

Free Trial

i bought this xbox off my friend and i tried to sign up for the month free trial but when i go to play online it says "this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live " plese help
  7. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Connection Xbox Live

you can only play as a gold member. Gold Membership costs money but you get 1 Month free trial. Many games have 48 h codes to play. Try to get your free trial month.
  8. SoftWeevil1 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership

where can i get my one month free trial for gold ?
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

I got a pre-owned console and was under the assumption of a free trial

actually you did get a free live trial but it is a silver aka free one that has no ability to play online. in order to get the free GOLD trial you need to have a payment method on file before you sign up for the free trial. but in order to do that you
    have to create ANOTHER account to get that free gold trial. once it is set up and you are gold just make sure the auto renewal is turned off (which is turned on when you set up a gold account on a 360) before the end of the month so your payment on file does
    not get charged an additional month after that 30 day period.
Thema:

1. Get me free month trial gold plese - Similar Threads - free month trial

2. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  3. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  4. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...
  5. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  6. Xbox one 1 month free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 1 month free trial: Have they stopped doing Xbox live 1 month free trial 226ac94f-1950-4314-a0d0-1a24c3517b4d
  7. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  8. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  9. Free one month gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free one month gold trial: Split from this thread. On Win 10 xbox I got a message that I was eligible for a free one--month trial to Gold, but when I click Launch app, the options are to buy as gift, redeem code, manage...
  10. How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?: Hello! Short history: Our son logged in for our new Xbox One and used the code for 1 month free Live Gold. I am his mother and the intent is that I use this code for my new Live Gold account....