get me a real fix

Discus and support get me a real fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one s, it's worked fine since I bought it. took a short break, so I came back and it had an update. I let it update, fired up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LC KN1GHT117, Sep 21, 2019.

1. LC KN1GHT117
    LC KN1GHT117 Guest

get me a real fix

I have an xbox one s, it's worked fine since I bought it. took a short break, so I came back and it had an update. I let it update, fired up borderlands 3 and it crashed, tried restarting, crashed, followed the stupid “power cycle” you all love telling
    us to do. it made it worse, couldnt even sign in, nonetheless play the game I paid for. so I factory resettled my console, also deleting the games btw. it got the game to work for a day and guess what, it crashed. and now I can load up the home screen fine,
    except the tiles dont load unless I wait an hour and I can only dream of signing in at this point because I just get a black bar for 10 minutes then a “sign in took too long to start” so I try going into settings and guess what “settings took too long to start”
    then i try to go back to my home screen and you wont believe this but, “guide took too long to start” it's crazy. I cant even report the problem because guess what, it took too long to start. So if you guys can provide a legitimate solution besides power cycling
    or buying a new console that would be great.

:)

LC KN1GHT117, Sep 21, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

get me a real fix