Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

Discus and support Get a break down of your REP, brilliant. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop! fb594568-6be9-48d3-9ea0-7192995e869c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Dowding, Jan 15, 2015.

1. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop!

:)

John Dowding, Jan 15, 2015
  2. New Rep System

As much as it is a brilliant idea in principle, it can be open for abuse.

-

Just get someone who plays exceptionally well on COD or BF or whatever MP game your playing, and you and your mates get pissed at them killing you all the time, you think he's glitching or whatever, so you all report, all of a sudden their rep is right down,
    through no fault of their own.

-

Or someone gets all his friends to bive bad rep or does it to people just to be nasty.

-

It will have to be very closely regulated when it starts up. I kjow they said its for people who get bad rep all the time, but it will happen, i hope they can sort the scammers from the real bad apples

HairyLoveSpuds, Jan 15, 2015
  3. Rawrmonstar
    Rawrmonstar Guest
    New Rep System

[quote user="HairyLoveSpuds"]

As much as it is a brilliant idea in principle, it can be open for abuse.

-

Just get someone who plays exceptionally well on COD or BF or whatever MP game your playing, and you and your mates get pissed at them killing you all the time, you think he's glitching or whatever, so you all report, all of a sudden their rep is right down,
    through no fault of their own.

-

Or someone gets all his friends to bive bad rep or does it to people just to be nasty.

-

It will have to be very closely regulated when it starts up. I kjow they said its for people who get bad rep all the time, but it will happen, i hope they can sort the scammers from the real bad apples

[/quote]

Exactly my point! thank you Hairy

Rawrmonstar, Jan 15, 2015
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

for those that go on the site, click reputation tab and you get a full graph and a full break down of your rep for the past 6 months on the one.

Farscape247, Jan 15, 2015
  5. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Flatline in the green also.

RippenHarra, Jan 16, 2015
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I haven't had any reviews against me.

brandiesel1, Jan 16, 2015
  7. I've known about this site for some time, but then again I know a lot about how the enforcement team works. That's why I obviously have a perfect score too. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant. ;)

Galactic Geek, Jan 16, 2015
  8. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

good clean scores, I only just found out about this site so thought I would post it up.

Farscape247, Jan 16, 2015
  9. Farscape, not a problem! It's surprising how many people don't know about this site, so I'm sure many will appreciate it. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant. ;)

Galactic Geek, Jan 16, 2015
  10. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Flatline in green. Someone reported me for cheating and 4 people for communications! Geez. If I don't have my headset plugged in will the Kinect be used for in-game chat?! That's the only reason I can think....

Eggnogga, Jan 16, 2015
  11. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Haha! Perfect! I'm sure some people here would probably disagree!

DuFFuL, Jan 16, 2015
  12. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    Great link, I've often wished I could see if there were any reports against me. I am all green too, with one person reporting me for unsporting. I assume I must have killed someone a bunch of times in a row in titanfall or something.

Chris238, Jan 16, 2015
  13. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

@Eggnogga, I believe your Kinect will indeed function as a mic for in game chat unless you go into the system settings menu and unclick the option. It has been awhile since I got my XB1 but I'm pretty sure the Kinect mic is chat enabled by default.

Nemesis121804, Jan 16, 2015
  14. I have had two reports against me one for unsporting another for cheating don't have a clue where rheybare from bit I'm happy.

Captain Nemo uk, Jan 16, 2015
  15. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    Kinect chat is definitely enabled by default. I don't know why someone would report you for that though, it's not like you're doing anything wrong. Kinect is a valid choice for a mic.

If I find someone has their Kinect on with a noisy background, I just mute them, problem solved.

Chris238, Jan 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant. - Similar Threads - break down REP

2. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  3. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  4. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down

in XboX Insiders
    For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down: You can do this on any new gen Xbox. X/S You need to download Xbox insider and apply for it if you haven’t already. After you do that complete the activities in the insider app. It just a short...
  7. XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN: My XBOX ONE X Has failed, after just 3 months Screen death screen: several error code, and impossible to star it again, always an error. In recovering system I have taken it for client...
  8. Prison Break a let down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prison Break a let down?: How many of you are disappointed with the way they did Prison Break? The first time it was loading I was like "Awww snap it's gonna be like some walking dead cell block to cell block warfare."...
  9. XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN: My XBOX ONE X Has failed, after just 3 months Screen death screen: several error code, and impossible to star it again, always an error. In recovering system I have taken it for client...
  10. So I am guessing this is a disc tray about to break down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I am guessing this is a disc tray about to break down?: Well it seems ( to me anyway ) that my disc tray on my xbox one is breaking down on this pos of a system. When I put a game in after hours of the system turned off and unplugged from the power out...