German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat...

Discus and support German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First Englisch then German: Since a quite a long time my xbox suddenly stopped working. I didnt change anything on the xbox in the settings but i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rodrigo Kugler, Nov 24, 2022.

1. German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat...

First Englisch then German:

Since a quite a long time my xbox suddenly stopped working. I didnt change anything on the xbox in the settings but i cant remember if i did something in my router. My console has a stable conntecting with the router with everything enabled what’s necessary. It has the needed ports open, Nat Type is open UpNp is on. But still it sometimes just wont connect to xbox network (xbox live). It sometimes works for a random amount of time maybe even a day but sometimes it just wont work at all. Ive tried everything but nothing works. Can someone help Me ?

Seit einiger Zeit funktioniert meine Xbox plötzlich nicht mehr. Ich habe nichts auf der Xbox in den Einstellungen geändert, aber ich kann mich nicht erinnern, ob ich etwas in meinem Router gemacht habe. Meine Konsole hat eine stabile Verbindung zum Router, wobei alles Notwendige aktiviert ist. Es hat die erforderlichen Ports offen, Nat Type ist offen, UpNp ist eingeschaltet. Aber manchmal verbindet es sich einfach nicht mit dem Xbox-Netzwerk (Xbox Live). Es funktioniert manchmal für eine zufällige Zeitspanne, vielleicht sogar einen Tag, aber manchmal funktioniert es einfach überhaupt nicht. Ich habe alles versucht, aber nichts funktioniert. Kann mir jemand helfen ?

:)

Rodrigo Kugler, Nov 24, 2022
  2. spudsie69 Win User

Wireless connection problems (FIX)

I have the same problem can't play anything or do anything on xbox one for more than 5 minutes was fine till the update and not it disconnects says no wireless network .. We have a german router as live in Germany but we are English !!
  3. spudsie69 Win User

No wireless network after update !!!!

Can anyone please help we live in Germany so german router but we are English .. We can play games for 5 mins before getting disconnected then it says no wireless network having no luck through support .. have cycled both xbox and router .. my son's xbox
    360 works fine so know it's not router
  4. Deseoso-89333D41-F37 Win User

Language Settings

I'm having the same issue in Germany. My language is set to English but because I am on the German marketplace many of the things on my Xbox have changed to German. Plus I now have to just hope I get the game in the correct language when I download a game.
    MS have the absolute worst forward planning of any company I have seen.

This is the 21st century. English speaking people are everywhere. Hell, half my German friends only play games in English. There really needs to be a way to keep things in English regardless of where you are.
  5. KoH QueenBee Win User

I cant connect in the Xbox live

Hello ,

Go to you network section on you Xbox ....Then go to network settings try to disconnect you internet from the Xbox and then set the internet connection back up through your Xbox ... This might help
  6. greenmorph Win User

please help - need to change language

the xbox is setup for uk and english but display changes to german when it connec ts to live.
Thema:

German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat...

1. German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat... - Similar Threads - German English has

2. German version of XBox 360 game Family Guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    German version of XBox 360 game Family Guy: My first trial at the XBox forum and I'm not sure if I should write in English or German, since my question refers to the German version of an older XBox 360 game, so I assume German players would...
  3. Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews: The reviews tab of games is translated to "Überprüfungen" which would mean inspection / examination like a machine, that gets a checkup. The right translation should be "Bewertungen" or...
  4. Why are the games by default installed in German language and how can I set it to English?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the games by default installed in German language and how can I set it to English?: Hi, Problem: games from Game Pass install by default in German language. I need to have them in English. I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. My Windows 10 display language settings is...
  5. my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in...

in XBoX on Windows
    my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in...: my win11 xbox app is in English and so is the OS but games are downloading in German. I need them in English, how do I get them to download the English version and not the German version. Can I...
  6. My XBox Apps language is set to german, but all xCloud games display english only.

in XboX Insiders
    My XBox Apps language is set to german, but all xCloud games display english only.: Why was this not being communicated and i had to learn this from a mod's comment blocking a Question on this issue? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version: hello just bought fallout new vegas and later discovered that the game was in german and as a live in french part of switzerland i do not speak german so i would like to know if i can change the...
  8. Dishonored DE - english version in german and austrian stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored DE - english version in german and austrian stores: Hi, there are more and more complains from people in the german forum, that they have purchased Dishonored DE from the german or austrian store, but received the english version. I know that the...
  9. Still waiting for English language Support in German Country Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still waiting for English language Support in German Country Console: Hi MS-Team The release of the One was Nov 2013, now 1 year later there is always no option to use english language on a German Console without change the Country and Marketplace to UK or other....
  10. German Xbox One - English voice commands?

in XBoX on Consoles
    German Xbox One - English voice commands?: I was doing some searching and stumbled on to some old articles that said that a fe. German Xbox One wouldn't be able to take voice commands in english and it would be region locked. To my...