Generic controller on xbox series s

Discus and support Generic controller on xbox series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a gaming controller that registers as an xbox controller on my pc without any xinput hacks. Even when i use remote play on my pc with my console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hishxdaaa, Sep 8, 2022.

1. /u/hishxdaaa
    /u/hishxdaaa Guest

I have a gaming controller that registers as an xbox controller on my pc without any xinput hacks. Even when i use remote play on my pc with my console i am able to use this controller as a regular xbox controller without any issues. But since I'm using remote play there, will be delay especially in online games. Is there any way to use my pc controller on my xbox directly via USB? I tried and seems not working even tho power is detected. The xbox controllers are bit too big for my hands. Please let me know if there is a work around or fix.

submitted by /u/hishxdaaa
    [link] [comments]

/u/hishxdaaa, Sep 8, 2022
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Xbox Controller Suddenly Malfunctioning - right joystick 'stuck' up

Thank you for letting us know. Which Xbox controller are you using (ex: Xbox One, Xbox One X|S, or Xbox Series X|S generation controller)?
  3. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Controle Xbox series x/s

Hello DaviGamerCoD,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on controllers. Not sure if the controllers from the new Xbox will work on current ones. However, the controllers for Xbox one generation will work on the new Series S/X.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Highdraul1cs Win User

Purchase

It looks like you've purchased the Series S|X edition, which is for new generation consoles (Series S and Series X) and wouldn't be compatible with your Xbox One S.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Mi móvil no encuentra los mandos de Xbox One [My phone can't find Xbox One controllers]

Any controller used to connect to a mobile device, needs to be Bluetooth. The Xbox series One Elite controller isn't and depending on which generation of standard controller you have, would determine if it had Bluetooth capabilities. The ones that do are
    the ones that came out for the Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Generic controller on xbox series s - Similar Threads - Generic controller series

2. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  3. Why isn't my generic gamepad working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my generic gamepad working?: I have a generic UBIT game controller, and for some reason it doesn't work on my PC. I have used it on my brothers PC and it worked perfectly fine but when i tried it on my Pc it doesn't work....
  4. Generic 3.5mm headsets not working with Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic 3.5mm headsets not working with Series X Controller: I'm tearing my hair out at this problem and Microsoft's poor support so any help would be appreciated. I've tried 3 headsets on my Series X controller. (Two generic phone-type ones with mics and...
  5. Can I charge generic AA batteries through the Xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I charge generic AA batteries through the Xbox one controller?: Hi, I recently got an Xbox series S controller and I was using some cheap batteries I had on hand to power the controller. when those batteries finally died i used a usb c cable to keep playing. I...
  6. Generic Icons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Generic Icons: So, recently I've bought some games on Steam. I decided to put them in a folder and then decided against it later. I take out the icons and to my suprise, 2 of the games had become just a picture...
  7. Gears 5 Generic 0x0000000 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Generic 0x0000000 error: I installed and played Gears 5. I think I tried to install both Gears 5 and the GOTY edition. The GOTY edition got installed but now. But every time the app is opened I have to dismiss an error....
  8. Keep getting generic code errors when trying to load save in Farm Together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting generic code errors when trying to load save in Farm Together.: Every time I try to open a Farm Together save I get a generic code error (today's was 3014) about not connecting to a server. The number keeps changing every day. I never had this problem when on...
  9. usb gamepad detected as usb generic hud w10

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb gamepad detected as usb generic hud w10: hello, a few days ago I bought a game racing wheel, however when connecting it to my main pc it does not even appear in control panel and in device manager it only detects it as "generic USB HUB",...
  10. Addition of generic usb headphones, only via limited p2

in XboX Insiders
    Addition of generic usb headphones, only via limited p2: Suggestion - There should be a way to use the audio via USB, generic headphones, and not just the official ones, in that MS is well behind the competitors submitted by /u/Imaginary_Ruin_8891...