Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?

Discus and support Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title Basically, i just bought this... [img] ... gamepad that LOOKS A LOT like an Xbox 360 one. the model is a SEISA SJ-A1008 with the seller's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tanalbi, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Tanalbi
    Tanalbi Guest

Title

Basically, i just bought this...

Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360? [​IMG]

... gamepad that LOOKS A LOT like an Xbox 360 one. the model is a SEISA SJ-A1008 with the seller's premise that it works on Xbox, but i do have my doubts

I know, since Xbox is pretty strict about it's rules while regarding which gamepad is and IS NOT compatible, but i was actually wondering if there's some fate that it'll work

I am awaiting it's shipment but i had my doubts.

:)

Tanalbi, Sep 9, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

My biggest concern here is that I can't find anything on the company SEISA, at least that seems like a company that would make third-party 360 peripherals. In attempting to connect it to the 360, there is not much that it could do harm-wise, other than
    not working. The 360 doesn't have Bluetooth, but they theoretically could use a dongle, or just include the proprietary wireless tech the 360 uses to connect, the latter being easier.

I hope it works for you, but I'm a bit curious what you're looking for in terms of use? Do you like it because it's inexpensive? Want a different feeling controller? We might be able to find some... more legitimate (or at least established) alternatives?
  3. Korhog Win User

If this gamepad has x360 wireless protocol he should work this the x360. But I also not found information about capability
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Tanalbi,

Im not sure a Bluetooth remote like this will work on your console as it wont be able to connect to the consoles Bluetooth system, and even with an adapter, there's a chance there will be "input lag" between the controller and console.

Its best to find another controller that is compatible rather.
  5. Tanalbi Win User

My biggest concern here is that I can't find anything on the company SEISA, at least that seems like a company that would make third-party 360 peripherals. In attempting to connect it to the 360, there is not much that it could do harm-wise, other than
    not working. The 360 doesn't have Bluetooth, but they theoretically could use a dongle, or just include the proprietary wireless tech the 360 uses to connect, the latter being easier.

I hope it works for you, but I'm a bit curious what you're looking for in terms of use? Do you like it because it's inexpensive? Want a different feeling controller? We might be able to find some... more legitimate (or at least established) alternatives?
    The guy who sold it said it worked on Xbox 360

Also, i don't wanna contradict you or anything, but the Xbox 360 i own has bluetooth, a button to sync the console with the wireless gamepad and everything
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

from what I can see and find on the internet is that the look is similar to a Xbox controller, but I can't find it that it will work on a Xbox 360 console. I usually see bluetooth or android mentioned, neither will result in the controller working on a 360
    console.

All you can do is wait to see when it arrives, but I myself have doubts that it will work
Thema:

1. Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Generic bluetooth wireless

2. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  3. Why isn't my generic gamepad working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my generic gamepad working?: I have a generic UBIT game controller, and for some reason it doesn't work on my PC. I have used it on my brothers PC and it worked perfectly fine but when i tried it on my Pc it doesn't work....
  4. Generic 3.5mm headsets not working with Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic 3.5mm headsets not working with Series X Controller: I'm tearing my hair out at this problem and Microsoft's poor support so any help would be appreciated. I've tried 3 headsets on my Series X controller. (Two generic phone-type ones with mics and...
  5. Can I charge generic AA batteries through the Xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I charge generic AA batteries through the Xbox one controller?: Hi, I recently got an Xbox series S controller and I was using some cheap batteries I had on hand to power the controller. when those batteries finally died i used a usb c cable to keep playing. I...
  6. Generic Icons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Generic Icons: So, recently I've bought some games on Steam. I decided to put them in a folder and then decided against it later. I take out the icons and to my suprise, 2 of the games had become just a picture...
  7. Generic controller on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Generic controller on xbox series s: I have a gaming controller that registers as an xbox controller on my pc without any xinput hacks. Even when i use remote play on my pc with my console i am able to use this controller as a...
  8. Gears 5 Generic 0x0000000 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Generic 0x0000000 error: I installed and played Gears 5. I think I tried to install both Gears 5 and the GOTY edition. The GOTY edition got installed but now. But every time the app is opened I have to dismiss an error....
  9. Keep getting generic code errors when trying to load save in Farm Together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting generic code errors when trying to load save in Farm Together.: Every time I try to open a Farm Together save I get a generic code error (today's was 3014) about not connecting to a server. The number keeps changing every day. I never had this problem when on...
  10. usb gamepad detected as usb generic hud w10

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb gamepad detected as usb generic hud w10: hello, a few days ago I bought a game racing wheel, however when connecting it to my main pc it does not even appear in control panel and in device manager it only detects it as "generic USB HUB",...