Generally, how can one incorporate an Xbox 360 in 2024?

Discus and support Generally, how can one incorporate an Xbox 360 in 2024? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I mean like playing games like the days of yore. I'm having many connection issues but that could be due to it being lowkey outdated by now. Tehe.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xen Curtis, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Xen Curtis
    Xen Curtis Guest

I mean like playing games like the days of yore. I'm having many connection issues but that could be due to it being lowkey outdated by now. Tehe. Nonetheless, any and all input in any department any shall have, comment at thy leisure. *bows and gestures down below thusly* - Xennifer

:)

Xen Curtis, Jun 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Xen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you receive any error messages or codes?

Are you using LAN (cable) connection or Wi-Fi?
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

name change for xbox 360

The store on the Xbox 360 will be shutting down in July 2024. You won't be able to make purchases on a 360 after that date. - Xbox 360 store will close July 2024

If after the 360 marketplace shuts down and you want to change your gamertag, you can do so either on an Xbox One, or through the website. Change Xbox live gamertag

Anything purchased from the 360 marketplace prior to its shutdown remains yours as you purchased it.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?

july 2024 is when the store for 360 side shuts, all the BC games will still be purchasable on xbox one and newer and all functionality should be ok too.
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

Who long will the xbox one life be ???

360 lost it's notirity within about two years of the Xbox One releasing. So assuming that the the new system drops in 2021, I foresee it phased out by 2023/2024
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

What makes next-gen actually next-gen?

Next generation. It's simple. The family tree is Xbox, Xbox 360, and the Xbox One. How is this a difficult concept?
Thema:

1. Generally, how can one incorporate an Xbox 360 in 2024? - Similar Threads - Generally incorporate 360

2. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  3. Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks: I have an Xbox 360 Ace edge I wonder if there's a driver for it I would like to use the extra features and I would also like it not to show up at 360 controller hori doesn't have a driver on their...
  4. How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general: Every single time i use ctrl in a video game i fatfinger windows and open a new virtual desktop. please help me find a way to disable this horrible feature. bd5498ed-7b61-4a96-9a0e-b5f76a1d7b8c
  5. General question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General question: The only copy they have available for the game in question is for the Xbox 360 is there a way that copy could be playable on Xbox one 79e463a2-bb77-4ef9-9f16-c2dbf73c1947
  6. General Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General Question: How would I be able to purchase mortal kombat vs dc digitally on Xbox one It states not currently available is there a time window where it would be available again for buyers...
  7. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...: Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same thing. Even simple things like profiles and...
  8. Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try...
  9. Xbox Support misdirecting people to this sub for General Support Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Support misdirecting people to this sub for General Support Issues: I am not the only one to notice a steady increase of individuals coming to this sub with general xbox support questions stating that they were directed here by Xbox Support. This only leads to...
  10. XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands: Most Microsoft business products are supported on the Faroe Islands (part of Denmark). I was curious if there is any chances of seeing support for XCloud (Cloud Gaming) support here? Additionally,...