General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

Discus and support General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joshh520, Apr 29, 2020.

1. /u/joshh520
    /u/joshh520 Guest

General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed to file a bug yet. Activision is aware and trying to fix it but my buddies in the game aren’t getting the error so I’m thinking scope is limited. I’m wondering if I report a problem through XIP against the game when the error pops up if that will pass to Activision and help them isolate the issue.

submitted by /u/joshh520
    [link] [comments]

/u/joshh520, Apr 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. DAZZA 433 Win User

Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't even get touched?

Report and block them is your only option, It is far easier for the enforcment team to ban players for sending offensive text messages than it is with party/in game chat.

Abbreviating an offensive word/phrase is against the code of conduct so would get you a ban, It's also not worth reporting the player more than once as in general only 1 report will count from you.
  3. NerdHolly Win User

No Records xbox enforcement

could be just an error/glitch

though if you got a message from someone and they said something against the TOS and you replied you can get banned/reported
  4. Bestlano Win User

[Groups] I can't talk and also can't hear my friends!

Hi Bolin, Thanks for reporting, We have observed random reports regarding this issue. If you are also running the Xbox App (Beta) and experiencing the same issues can you use the "Report a problem". This will generate a report that will be sent to the developers.
    Hopefully the data will help with the on-going investigation. I will report this in todays report that this issue is being observed. If we have further questions we will contact you.

Thanks,

Best
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox enforcement

Sorry you feel this way and that not enough action is apparently been taken against people you are experiencing problems with.

Remember to report and block the person and to not message them back as you might get it trouble for doing so or reported yourself.
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

Why do you guys literally do nothing

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

DarkGhost980, what we as gamers can do in this situation, is report the player's messages. If they are messaging you on Xbox you need to report their messages and if they are truly threatening you, actions will be taken against them.

If this happens inside a game, you need to report using the game report system, okay?

Reporting players not only helps us stop this kind of situation from happening to us, but we also stop this kind of player from doing it to other players too.

In this link you will find many tips about how to report the player's messages and even their profile:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/file-a-complaint

If the report system does not work for you, try to contact Support directly about this issue:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the... - Similar Threads - General Question error

2. General question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General question: The only copy they have available for the game in question is for the Xbox 360 is there a way that copy could be playable on Xbox one 79e463a2-bb77-4ef9-9f16-c2dbf73c1947
  3. General Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General Question: How would I be able to purchase mortal kombat vs dc digitally on Xbox one It states not currently available is there a time window where it would be available again for buyers...
  4. Soo just a general question

in XBoX on Windows
    Soo just a general question: So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this [img] 067cb08e-7962-4ba5-a8c4-c8469a25b140
  5. General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

in XboX Insiders
    General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?: Hello. I recently bought myself an Xbox I haven’t played Xbox in 6-7 Years now. I had an enforcement action take place on my account back in 2016 had a communication ban for 24hrs over something I...
  6. question about the xbox one and in general

in XboX Insiders
    question about the xbox one and in general: i just turned my xbox one on for the first time in probably 4 years and there’s been two updates applied so far, i probably already know the answer to this but there’s always a catch with...
  7. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: [img] anyone tell me what this little holographic 5 on my profile is, I've only just noticed it and got a little confused about what it meant 6b267d42-4e3a-4c51-99e7-0b0afa7a2bc1
  8. Re Opening a Case (General Question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Re Opening a Case (General Question): I understand this is not a place to ask for enforcement help. But I can't find anywhere if you're able to ask for your case to be rereviewed or reopened for at least a second time. Since there's...
  9. General question about the Alpha Insider ring

in XboX Insiders
    General question about the Alpha Insider ring: This will be my first console change while in the Xboxinsiders program, when the series x comes out will I still be able to be in the Alpha build or will I need to start over again? I apologise...
  10. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: Hi What does coming soon to Microsoft store mean? thanks Jared 18879bfd-30f3-4bef-b32e-cb89ad39ae69