General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

Discus and support General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I recently bought myself an Xbox I haven’t played Xbox in 6-7 Years now. I had an enforcement action take place on my account back in 2016 had a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MasterDesmond, May 21, 2023.

1. General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

Hello. I recently bought myself an Xbox I haven’t played Xbox in 6-7 Years now. I had an enforcement action take place on my account back in 2016 had a communication ban for 24hrs over something I sad stupidly… anyways I was wondering will that ruin my reputation with the Xbox insiders cause I really wanna take part in the Xbox ecosystem and give feedback. Or should I create a whole new account and start fresh? Thank you.

submitted by /u/MasterDesmond
    [link] [comments]

/u/MasterDesmond, May 21, 2023
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Insider

3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

System Error E106 00000000 80070570

For insider question you need to go to the official reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Try find if someone already posted something about that error. If not just post there your problem
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one issue

First question, are you part of the Xbox Insider preview? I ask as there seems to be a grey screen issue, within the program at the moment. If you are you would need to head to

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
    for support.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One S - Dolby Atmos not working

6. WPAK Win User

insider xbox with E106

Hi there,

for a question like this, since it's Xbox Insider related it's best to make a post here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

It's basically the forums for Xbox insiders etc.

I hope they will be able to help you there.

As a side note: Resetting the console to factory defaults, might help too.
Thema:

General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

1. General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help? - Similar Threads - General Question XboxInsiders

2. General question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General question: The only copy they have available for the game in question is for the Xbox 360 is there a way that copy could be playable on Xbox one 79e463a2-bb77-4ef9-9f16-c2dbf73c1947
  3. General Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General Question: How would I be able to purchase mortal kombat vs dc digitally on Xbox one It states not currently available is there a time window where it would be available again for buyers...
  4. Soo just a general question

in XBoX on Windows
    Soo just a general question: So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this [img] 067cb08e-7962-4ba5-a8c4-c8469a25b140
  5. question about the xbox one and in general

in XboX Insiders
    question about the xbox one and in general: i just turned my xbox one on for the first time in probably 4 years and there’s been two updates applied so far, i probably already know the answer to this but there’s always a catch with...
  6. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: [img] anyone tell me what this little holographic 5 on my profile is, I've only just noticed it and got a little confused about what it meant 6b267d42-4e3a-4c51-99e7-0b0afa7a2bc1
  7. Re Opening a Case (General Question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Re Opening a Case (General Question): I understand this is not a place to ask for enforcement help. But I can't find anywhere if you're able to ask for your case to be rereviewed or reopened for at least a second time. Since there's...
  8. General question about the Alpha Insider ring

in XboX Insiders
    General question about the Alpha Insider ring: This will be my first console change while in the Xboxinsiders program, when the series x comes out will I still be able to be in the Alpha build or will I need to start over again? I apologise...
  9. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: Hi What does coming soon to Microsoft store mean? thanks Jared 18879bfd-30f3-4bef-b32e-cb89ad39ae69
  10. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...