General question about the Alpha Insider ring

Discus and support General question about the Alpha Insider ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This will be my first console change while in the Xboxinsiders program, when the series x comes out will I still be able to be in the Alpha build or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsJardo, Sep 12, 2020.

1. /u/ItsJardo
    /u/ItsJardo Guest

This will be my first console change while in the Xboxinsiders program, when the series x comes out will I still be able to be in the Alpha build or will I need to start over again?

I apologise for the layout of my post I am a mobile user

submitted by /u/ItsJardo
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsJardo, Sep 12, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

New Xbox one updates.

If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

The *new* Microsoft edge won't allow websites to play audio.

The "new" MS Edge is only available on Xbox console to Insider Alpha Skip Ahead preview ring at the moment. Check Reddit Xbox Insider about similar issues others are having with "new" Edge. This Forum is for General release issues.
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hey there,

Alpha Ring members/ambassadors are generally known in the Xbox community for their contribution in every field, also as mentioned by dzs MeCH, you'll have to very active in the Insider program.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Microsoft Store update keeps stopping on XBOX One

This Reddit XBox Insiders post has staff comments addressing this issue that started two
    updates (2 days) ago with ASA and Alpha preview rings.

Are you in a different Insider preview ring or General Availability OS?
  6. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
Thema:

1. General question about the Alpha Insider ring - Similar Threads - General question Alpha

2. General question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General question: The only copy they have available for the game in question is for the Xbox 360 is there a way that copy could be playable on Xbox one 79e463a2-bb77-4ef9-9f16-c2dbf73c1947
  3. General Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General Question: How would I be able to purchase mortal kombat vs dc digitally on Xbox one It states not currently available is there a time window where it would be available again for buyers...
  4. Soo just a general question

in XBoX on Windows
    Soo just a general question: So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this [img] 067cb08e-7962-4ba5-a8c4-c8469a25b140
  5. General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

in XboX Insiders
    General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?: Hello. I recently bought myself an Xbox I haven’t played Xbox in 6-7 Years now. I had an enforcement action take place on my account back in 2016 had a communication ban for 24hrs over something I...
  6. question about the xbox one and in general

in XboX Insiders
    question about the xbox one and in general: i just turned my xbox one on for the first time in probably 4 years and there’s been two updates applied so far, i probably already know the answer to this but there’s always a catch with...
  7. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: [img] anyone tell me what this little holographic 5 on my profile is, I've only just noticed it and got a little confused about what it meant 6b267d42-4e3a-4c51-99e7-0b0afa7a2bc1
  8. Re Opening a Case (General Question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Re Opening a Case (General Question): I understand this is not a place to ask for enforcement help. But I can't find anywhere if you're able to ask for your case to be rereviewed or reopened for at least a second time. Since there's...
  9. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: Hi What does coming soon to Microsoft store mean? thanks Jared 18879bfd-30f3-4bef-b32e-cb89ad39ae69
  10. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...