Gender specific clothing for avatars

Discus and support Gender specific clothing for avatars in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So... Is there any way to get male clothes on a female avatar or vice versa, or is Microsoft just spitting in the face of gender diversity?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagneticEar0, Jan 2, 2017.

1. MagneticEar0
    MagneticEar0 Guest

So...

Is there any way to get male clothes on a female avatar or vice versa, or is Microsoft just spitting in the face of gender diversity?

:)

MagneticEar0, Jan 2, 2017
  2. A Lv5 Latias
    A Lv5 Latias Guest
    Infinite Download Screen When Changing Avatar Gender

Before anyone asks, I am a girl wanting to change my avatars gender from female to male solely on the fact I think the male avatars have much spiffier clothing and accessories. At any rate, for the last month or so I have been trying to change the gender,
    again, from female to male but for whatever reason, the screen keeps at an infinite view that shows the doors and the different clothing going from left to right and says "Updating Avatar clothes and accessories..." And it stays like for however long I'm willing
    to let it. Whether it be for five minutes or over an hour. Already I have tried clearing my system cache and turning it off and on and rebooting my router but I get the same results. Does anyone have solution to this problem? :/

A Lv5 Latias, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest
    Changing Avatars gender

Try editing your avatar on xbox.com. Login, click directly on your gamertag (Cwhited32), click "edit my avatar" button right below your avatar's feet on the left hand side, and then select "choose new avatar" button right below the my features button.

Lillithvain, Jan 2, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: