gender bias...

Discus and support gender bias... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was very excited to see that we were given a new skin oppertunity by watching the new trailer for the pirates of the carribean. you get to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Stepheroth, May 21, 2017.

1. Stepheroth
    Stepheroth Guest

gender bias...

I was very excited to see that we were given a new skin oppertunity by watching the new trailer for the pirates of the carribean. you get to be a pirate thats awesome! So i went through all the steps, had problems logging in but managed. what has got me
    all upset is YOU HAVE TO BE A GUY AVATAR TO GET THE SKIN. I would LOVE to have this skin but i cant because im a girl? thought xbox valued equality and all that jazz.

:)

Stepheroth, May 21, 2017
  2. Diablo 3 demo false advertisement alert.

[quote user="AL TAKE 8TH"]

gender is selected AFTER class. OK?

[/quote]

It's not actually. Changing gender on the first class changes on all. You can either change gender then select your desired class or select the class then the gender. It's up to you.

Tatakai no Kami, May 21, 2017
  3. gender

I believe you actually have to delete your avatar and start over. Don't worry, all your purchased content will still be there, but if you change the gender of your avatar, any specific items to the other gender will no longer be usable.

Mister Gwyther, May 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

gender bias...

Hey Stepheroth! Are you referring to
    this
    avatar skin? If so, there is a female version available
    here
    . If not, please let me know. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 22, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

gender bias...

Hey Stepheroth! Are you referring to
    this
    avatar skin? If so, there is a female version available
    here
    . If not, please let me know. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Diablo 3 demo false advertisement alert.

[quote user="AL TAKE 8TH"]

gender is selected AFTER class. OK?

[/quote]

It's not actually. Changing gender on the first class changes on all. You can either change gender then select your desired class or select the class then the gender. It's up to you.
  7. Elohmn Win User

best female 2 marry?

Anyone know is there is same-gender marriage? Or is it only limited to the opposite gender?
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

I believe you actually have to delete your avatar and start over. Don't worry, all your purchased content will still be there, but if you change the gender of your avatar, any specific items to the other gender will no longer be usable.
  9. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Go to Avatar Editor and then choose a female from there.
Thema:

gender bias...

1. gender bias... - Similar Threads - gender bias

2. Hi! I’m being in a defamatory argument and gender harassed by an Xbox ambassador on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi! I’m being in a defamatory argument and gender harassed by an Xbox ambassador on...: Hi! I am being harassed by an Xbox Ambassador called [mod removed] on twitter! He called me crazy [mod removed]!! I’ve read the rules and they should behave on social media too! Please help me...
  3. Forza 7 - Cannot select Gender

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 - Cannot select Gender: Hello, I have downloaded Forza 7 yesterday, when the game started the intro appeared normally an the next is to choose the drivers gender. But i cant select either one of the two options, i have...
  4. Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...: I pretty much play alot of games such as naruto and GTA V and battlefield hardline and the older titles of battlefield i have a habit of collecting achievements and playing multiplayer games with...
  5. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?: I get very bored I only have a small group of friends I play with on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Please I'm a very: nice friendly funny person that is looking for some new friends! :D. Out of 70+...
  6. How to change Xbox one avatar gender!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change Xbox one avatar gender!?!?: When choosing my avatar it only gave me options for a male. There were 2 empty spaces where the female choice should have been but it wouldn’t allow me to chose them. So how do I change the gender...
  7. Avatar Gender?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Gender?: Dumb question, I know, but I tried on the xbox one, and it didn't give me the option, then I searched on Google for my problem, and following it, I had to open the games app on my PC that won't...
  8. Gender specific clothing for avatars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gender specific clothing for avatars: So... Is there any way to get male clothes on a female avatar or vice versa, or is Microsoft just spitting in the face of gender diversity? 0604269d-729c-4eb5-a3e1-afca4e717a45
  9. How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ...: My avatar is male and I want to change it to female, since I am female, but the option to change the gender and features like mouth shape, eye type, hair colour etc, none of them are there any...
  10. Avatar Gender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Gender: Hi! I would like my avatar to reflect my gender. Not owning an Xbox, this wasn't really a concern before. But, now that MS owns Minecraft I don't need any confusion about my identity. I can't...