Геймпад [Controller]

Discus and support Геймпад [Controller] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Здравствуйте. Мной куплен был геймпад xbox 360 для игры на ПК и, очевидно, в процессе нормальной эксплуатации перебился провод. В сервисном центре... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Вильгельм Шпедт, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Геймпад [Controller]

Здравствуйте. Мной куплен был геймпад xbox 360 для игры на ПК и, очевидно, в процессе нормальной эксплуатации перебился провод. В сервисном центре магазина, в котором я его покупал, направили на горячую линию Майкрософт. В первый звонок мне не могли помочь,
    по причине того, что обслуживание xbox 360 не производится. Я позвонил еще около трех раз в течение месяца и написал в англоязычную поддержку. Я указывал, что геймпад куплен для пользования с ПК и тогда мне уже обещали перезвонить в течение недели для гарантийного
    ремонта или возврата геймпада. Но за месяц мне ни разу не позвонили, лишь на электронную почту пришло два сообщения с вопросом "решена ли моя проблема". Гарантия на геймпад все еще действительна.

Как мне добиться гарантийного обслуживания, если меня просто игнорируют?

[Translation - Hello. I bought a controller Xbox 360 to play on the PC and obviously in the normal operation of the SELINGINSKOJ wire. The service center of the store where I bought it was sent to the Microsoft Hotline. The first call could not help
    me because the Xbox 360 service is not available. I called again about three times during the month and wrote in English support. I pointed out that the controller was purchased for use with a PC and then I was promised to call back within a week for warranty
    repair or the controller's return. But for a month I never got a call, only e-mail came two messages with the question "is my problem solved ". The controller warranty is still valid.

How do I get a warranty service if I'm just being ignored? ]

:)

Вильгельм Шпедт, Nov 4, 2018
  2. bluetoth не видит геймпад с xbox one

пытаюсь по инструкции подлючить беспроводной геймпад по блютуз, но блютуз на компьютере не находит геймпад! что делать подскажите пожалуйста.

SaucierHades20, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Can I disable the Xbox One gamepad without taking out the batteries

FeaturedSpore71, Nov 4, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Геймпад [Controller]

Извините, что услышал. Вы должны проверить эту ссылку для получения справки по проблемам контроллера

support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

Помимо этого вам нужно будет продолжить работу с поддержкой через
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Translation:

Sorry to hear it. You should check out this link for help with controller issues

support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

Beyond that you would need to continue dealing with support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Nov 5, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're trying to get a Xbox 360 controller to work on your pc. How is this controller connecting to your PC? Is it a wired controller or wireless controller? If it's a wireless 360
    controller there is a wireless dongle that would be needed to have the controller work on PC. Please let us know.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 6, 2018
  6. This is wired USB controller. I think that wire is broken.

Sorry for bad English.

Вильгельм Шпедт, Nov 6, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey bud thanks for keeping in touch!

At this point we suggest checking out our
    Set up an Xbox 360 controller troubleshooter
    page that is posted on our website. Go ahead and check it out and let us know how it goes so we can further assist in this or any other matter!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 6, 2018
  8. Геймпад [Controller]

Previously, the gamepad worked steadily. Over time, the connection began to disappear with my PC. I am sure that the matter is in the manufacturing defects or damage to the gamepad. If you touch the wire in a certain place, the connection appears.

Sorry for robot translate.

9. У контроллера, очевидно, перебит провод. Я не нарушал норм эксплуатации и лишь хочу добиться каких либо действий от технической поддержки, которая бездействует и не хочет принимать мой контроллер в ремонт или замену по гарантии.

[Translation - The controller obviously has a wire. I did not violate the standards of operation and only want to achieve any action from technical support, which is idle and does not want to take my controller in repair or replacement under warranty. ]

10. Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with the Xbox 360 wired controller.

If you have completed the troubleshooting article provide above:
    our
    Set up an Xbox 360 controller troubleshooter
    page. At
    this point it seems like the controller's wire is affected and the controller will need to be replaced.

I would recommend to
    contact Customer Supportfor
    further assistance.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2018
  11. The hotline promised to call me back within a week. But that did not happen. I waited a week and called again, but they promised me the same thing. It lasts more than a month.

Support said that this is a rare case for Xbox 360 controller for pc. But I have been waiting for replacement or repair for more than a month.

12. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello there,

I would continue to request a call back to set up a repair for controller.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks, then select category system update
    • Step 3-----gives some troubleshooting or help tips
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Геймпад [Controller]