Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared.

Discus and support Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachCheng, May 12, 2017.

1. ZachCheng
    ZachCheng Guest

I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those code, and they just disappeared. Any chance to get those redeem
    code back???

:)

ZachCheng, May 12, 2017
  2. Gears of war 1, 2, judgment, and 3 redeem codes disappeared

I Received a Xbox Live message, with redeem codes for gears of war 1,2,3, and judgement. Once I redeemed the code for gears of war 1 the message disappeared before I could redeem the rest.

Please help

DlamondNTheRuff, May 12, 2017
  3. GOW games

After playing Gears of War 4, I was entitled to the full back catalogue of Gears games.

I received a message from Xbox Live with the codes to redeem Gears 3 and Gears: Judgement and after redeeming Gears 3, I went back to redeem the code for Judgement but the message had disappeared along with the code.

XxXWiggles18XxX, May 12, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, May 12, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Grimmsel Win User

Unable to redeem Gears of War 1 gift code from Gears of War 4 preorder

Question: A "Gears of War 1" Code is attached to the Gears of War 4 boxed versions for the german market (The boxes with the gigantic red USK18 logos on the cover".

Why is Microsoft doing this, if the GoW 1 Code is not redeemable in Germany?
  7. Dragonkillr Win User

Gears of war codes

Hello, I also received the redeem codes for all of the Gears of Wars, but Gears of War 2 did not work. Any chance of getting that code resent? I no longer have the message with the code.
  8. Smwutches Win User

can not redeem xbox live code

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code? Which Gears of War are you trying to redeem?
  9. Mister Beep Win User

gears of war ultimate edition codes

Hey there,

Was this after you already redeemed your Gears of War 2 code? Were you able to play before after redeeming the code? Lastly, what specifically occurs when you try playing Gears of War 2 now? Is there an error code or error message you can pass us?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared. - Similar Threads - Gears war redeem

2. I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one: I have the voucher with the 4 games of gears of war for xbox one, I already redeem the Judment game but the other 3 i can't redeem d191a93e-3f0b-4de7-971c-219170428497
  3. how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games: so i got a copy of GOW 4 with my xbox aswell as other games, However it did not have any code or anything of that sort on the box so i'd like to know how do i redeem it...
  4. can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada: the old redeem code that does not work is for gear of war 3 is [MOD REMOVED] 6e9117d8-cdb6-4303-a6b5-8f3e62804fac
  5. probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478): my redeem code for gear of war 3 offer with gear of war 4 give me a message : you cant acquire this item in your currently selected language. I did install all the other redeem code without...
  6. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  7. Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error: Dear Xbox Support Team, When i enter Gear of war 3 Redeem Code below message is showing up, i tried so many times but it won't work same thing is coming, please help me on this. " XBOS-3012...
  8. HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.: Microsoft plz help me, anyway someone can help me install my org. Gears of war Game. i still have the disk. Gamer tag is 0c50f54d-a463-4ce5-b2f9-63ccdf3ccf9d
  9. I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...: Please help XBOX team. I am big fan of microsoft and xbox. I have purchased the xbox one gears of war 4, which included bonus 4 bonus games . I have redeemed gears of war 2 and judgement but gears...
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a