Gears of War Judgement sudden data loss

Discus and support Gears of War Judgement sudden data loss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; REPOST: I have an urgent question. I have an Xbox 360 slim and I have been playing Gears of War: Judgement on it for about 2 years now. I came home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasetyi, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Jasetyi
    Jasetyi Guest

REPOST: I have an urgent question. I have an Xbox 360 slim and I have been playing Gears of War: Judgement on it for about 2 years now. I came home today, logged on my Xbox, and started Judgement. When I started at
    the home screen, I saw that I was level 1 suddenly. I was Level 56. When I checked stats and awards, my data was wiped. My medals, my level, my ribbons, skins, everything I worked for in 2 years was wiped. Only the campaign progress saved. I have never changed
    the storage device, shut down the console while saving, and I have never screwed around with the data and game save. I just played the game. This has never happened before and was completely out of the blue. Any ideas how to undo this and get my data back?

:)

Jasetyi, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Shorty 4 God Win User

This literally just happened to me on xbox one while playing it was fine this morning and now its all gone im soooo
    [Mod Removed] i would also like to know how to fix it
  3. SolaTerra Win User

My (and your) Honest Opinion of GoW: Judgement

Having only played the demo of Gears of War Judgement. It's really fun and the new controller layout with moving weapon changes to the (Y) button takes some effort to adjust to. With all the changes that were made in Gears of War Judgement. It seems like
    Epic were trying for a more arcade style of game play with this Gears of War video game than with 1, 2, or 3.

I have played and I'm a huge fan all 3 Gears of War video games. In my opinion since the story in "Gears of War Judgement" takes place before the main story line of Gears 1, 2 and 3 the changes in game play really don't ruin the Gears of War franchise. When
    I have the extra money I'll buy "Gears of War Judgement" but I'm still going to play Gears of War 3 more than any of the other Gears of War video games.
  4. FREEJAFFA Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

I am having the same issue. Ive tried all solutions but nothing works. It is happening on both Gears of War 3, Ramms Shadow and Gears of War Judgement. Not surprising it affects Judgement as well as they are both running the Gears 3 engine.

Gears of War 2 ran like a charm on Xbox One tho.
  5. ChristiannBoy Win User

New Gears of War game teased!

So stoked for gears of war judgement!!!
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Xbox one games ?

Judgement is a disgrace to the Gears of War universe.
Thema:

1. Gears of War Judgement sudden data loss - Similar Threads - Gears War Judgement

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  4. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  5. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  9. i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day: I was under the impression that i would receive the codes via the xbox message centre after pre-ordering gears 4. I have waiting for over a week now and i have received nothing please could you...
  10. I have not received the code of Gear Of War 1,23,3,Judgement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received the code of Gear Of War 1,23,3,Judgement.: Dear Mtcrosoft ,I also have not received the code of Gear Of War 1,23,3,Judgement.I bought and played Gears of War - Ultimate before October,it have been a long time,please help ,thank you!...