Gears of War Bundle Promo - No codes for GoW 1-3

Discus and support Gears of War Bundle Promo - No codes for GoW 1-3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GoW 1-3 are not showing on my account. I have contacted chat support who directed me here and adv a 24-48 hour turnaround for making GoW 1-3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GloomyMP, Dec 9, 2016.

1. GloomyMP
    GloomyMP Guest

GoW 1-3 are not showing on my account. I have contacted chat support who directed me here and adv a 24-48 hour turnaround for making GoW 1-3 downloadable for free, per product description. GoW 4 has downloaded without issue.

Thanks.

:)

GloomyMP, Dec 9, 2016
  2. Gears of war 4 LE Bundle Xbox 360 GOW123 and Judgement collection codes

I purchased Gears of War 2TB LE Bundle and have not yet received my codes for Xbox 360 GOW 1, 2, 3, and Judgement.

tsmalls3-[xboxvenue], Dec 9, 2016
  3. ComedyBen
    ComedyBen Guest
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition - No promotional GOW 1, 2, 3 Judgement codes sent

Regarding offer: Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promotional Codes for the games mentioned above when GOW Ultimate edition played over xbox live between AUG 2015 and DEC 2015

Date of Purchase: AUG 2015

Promo Items: Gears of War 1/2/3/Judgement

Thankyou

ComedyBen, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The codes can take up to 30 days to receive after you purchase/redeem Gears 4. If it's been over 30 days, you'll want to post in the Sales and Promotions forum so support can get you the codes.

Smwutches, Dec 9, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: