Gears of war 4

Discus and support Gears of war 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Game keeps freezeing up and when it dos work it chapter 4 does not work right. da8c99a9-5a09-4284-9865-a2207dbc7a52 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GregHoward1, Sep 23, 2018.

1. GregHoward1
    GregHoward1 Guest

Gears of war 4

Game keeps freezeing up and when it dos work it chapter 4 does not work right.

:)

GregHoward1, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Hunter7773
    Hunter7773 Guest
    Gears of War Downloads

I bought Gears of War 4 as a bundle with the older Gears of Wars and was able to redeem the codes for Gears of War 4 and Gears of War, but the notification with the other codes disappeared after downloading Gears of war. I have the purchase ID and Gears
    of War 4 Redemption code if you need them.

Hunter7773, Sep 23, 2018
  3. TAC253KOTA
    TAC253KOTA Guest
    Was only able to download 2 of the 4 free games from gears of war 4 the other two are priced????

i bought gears of war 4 and was able to download gears of war judgment and gears of war 3 but not gears of war or gears of war 2 says I have to pay when it says in the description buy gears of war 4 get the collection of all the gears of wars need this to
    be available to me

TAC253KOTA, Sep 23, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Gears of war 4

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

if that doesn't work then try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the game

2 Power cycle the console via the steps mentioned earlier

3. Download/Install something else like a demo etc.

4. Install the game again and see if the issue has been resolved

Let us know the results

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gears of war 4