Gears of War 4 Windows issue

Discus and support Gears of War 4 Windows issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just downloaded gears 4 on Windows and I got to the main menu but anytime I try to load the campaign or anything else besides the settings it kicks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nico Carter, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Nico Carter
    Nico Carter Guest

I just downloaded gears 4 on Windows and I got to the main menu but anytime I try to load the campaign or anything else besides the settings it kicks me back to the desktop with no error code or anything else. I looked all over and I couldn't find any
    video or forum topic that detailed this issue. I was just hoping maybe someone here would help me if they could.

:)

Nico Carter, Aug 12, 2018
  2. why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?

in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4

AirRoom88473055, Aug 12, 2018
  3. EMART404
    EMART404 Guest
    GOW 1,2,3, JUDGEMENT codes do not show up in windows 10

I received promotion codes for Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement after downloading Gears of War 4. I am unable to play Gears of war 1,2,3 or Judgement in Windows 10. Did I receive incorrect codes?

If possible can you remove any redeemed codes for Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement from my accoutn and reissue in a format that will allow me to lay on Windows 10, since that is what I purcahsed GOW 4 for?

THank you!

EMART404, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

Try this support article and see if this helps.

Flymonkey102, Aug 12, 2018
  5. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: